Again, thank you all for your help. In planning our Israel/Egypt trip, my husband and I are trying to figure out how to best get from Petra to Cairo. Our 2 options are: 1. Going back to Eilat and then catching a flight to Tel Aviv and then Cairo 2. Going from Petra to Amman and then getting a flight to Cairo. WIth option 2, does anyone know how far Amman Aiport is from Petra and how we could get from Petra to the airport? Is Amman airport and driving through Jordan safe? Thank you for any thoughts!
Advice on Petra to Egypt?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Duty Free Syd-J'burg-Cape Town
- 2 morocco - weather in sept.
- 3 Egypt, Israel and Jordan safety concerns.
- 4 To go to Israel or not?
- 5 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 6 Hotels in Tel Aviv & Jerusalem?
- 7 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 8 Hotels in Eilat, Israel
- 9 A place to stop on the way from Jo'burg to Graskop
- 10 Marrakech, Fes and atlas sahara desert trip report
- 11 Mala Mala Luxury Suite or Sabi Sabi Mandleve Presidential Suite?
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 Morocco tour guide?
- 14 Airlines - South Africa Airways and Egypt Air
- 15 Seychelles sailing trip in mid-August. Anyone interested in joining?
- 16 Morocco: Is this a rip-off?
- 17 3 nights Idube Sabi Sands
- 18 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 19 Where, oh where?
- 20 Shindzela tented camp in the Timbavati
- 21 Marrakech in February 2015
- 22 Awesome trip and still not done
- 23 A Brief Visit And A "Giraffe Kiss"
- 24 Morroco Travel Guide
- 25 Tanzania Wildlife Viewing