Again, thank you all for your help. In planning our Israel/Egypt trip, my husband and I are trying to figure out how to best get from Petra to Cairo. Our 2 options are: 1. Going back to Eilat and then catching a flight to Tel Aviv and then Cairo 2. Going from Petra to Amman and then getting a flight to Cairo. WIth option 2, does anyone know how far Amman Aiport is from Petra and how we could get from Petra to the airport? Is Amman airport and driving through Jordan safe? Thank you for any thoughts!
Advice on Petra to Egypt?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Uganda Travel Planning
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 One night stay between Johannesburg and Kruger
- 4 East Africa summer 2014
- 5 Taking SA rental car into Zimbabwe and/or Botswana
- 6 guide/tent location recommendations for Botswana?
- 7 South Africa, Namibia plans
- 8 3 weeks in Zimbabwe with a rented Jeep - our experience
- 9 Amboseli NP in Kenya vs Tarangire NP in Tanzania
- 10 Want to avoid single supplement? Me too...
- 11 Dubai and Bangkok
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Novice Safari question
- 14 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 15 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 16 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 17 Hotels in Nairobi
- 18 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 19 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 20 Morocco in April 2014
- 21 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 22 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 23 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 24 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 25 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June