We are two Asian girls looking to spend 6 weeks in parts of East and Southern Africa, from mid July to end Aug 2016. We will be flying into Nairobi and out of Cape Town.
We are hoping to do the following:
- safari in Tanzania
- climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
- relax in Zanzibar and do some snorkelling/diving perhaps
- do another safari in Zambia, probably South Luangwa
- see Victoria falls and go white water rafting
- finally, to South Africa. Details of this part of the itinerary have not yet been planned.
We have obtained quotes for the Tanzanian safari and Kilimanjaro climb. Our questions are:
- the Tanzanian safari itinerary is 4D3N and covers Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro. Is that sufficient? Given that we plan to do another safari in Zambia. Or should we drop one safari and focus in just one area?
- any recommended tour operators for Zambia and Tanzania?
- Any advice on how much money and time to Budget for each of the items?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthproducthub.com/slimphen-reviews/
- 2 There a great area of golf that the majority completely
- 3 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 4 Best African Safari
- 5 VISA for Mozambique
- 6 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 7 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 8 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 9 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 10 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 11 beach visit after safari
- 12 Petra Wadi Rum
- 13 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 16 What is worth seeing in November?
- 17 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 18 Israeli Tour Guides
- 19 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 20 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 21 Masai Mara in May
- 22 Western Desert Itinerary
- 23 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 24 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 25 where to spend a night near JRO airport?