We are two Asian girls looking to spend 6 weeks in parts of East and Southern Africa, from mid July to end Aug 2016. We will be flying into Nairobi and out of Cape Town.
We are hoping to do the following:
- safari in Tanzania
- climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
- relax in Zanzibar and do some snorkelling/diving perhaps
- do another safari in Zambia, probably South Luangwa
- see Victoria falls and go white water rafting
- finally, to South Africa. Details of this part of the itinerary have not yet been planned.
We have obtained quotes for the Tanzanian safari and Kilimanjaro climb. Our questions are:
- the Tanzanian safari itinerary is 4D3N and covers Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro. Is that sufficient? Given that we plan to do another safari in Zambia. Or should we drop one safari and focus in just one area?
- any recommended tour operators for Zambia and Tanzania?
- Any advice on how much money and time to Budget for each of the items?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Read: http://www.mindextra.com/xtest/
- 2 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 3 Safari In June
- 4 Business trip to Israel
- 5 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 6 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 7 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 8 honeymoon place
- 9 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 10 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 13 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 14 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 15 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 16 Yom Hazikaron
- 17 Yom Haatzmaut
- 18 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 19 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 20 recomendation on African Safari company
- 21 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 22 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 23 One extra day in Jordan
- 24 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 25 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?