We are two Asian girls looking to spend 6 weeks in parts of East and Southern Africa, from mid July to end Aug 2016. We will be flying into Nairobi and out of Cape Town.
We are hoping to do the following:
- safari in Tanzania
- climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
- relax in Zanzibar and do some snorkelling/diving perhaps
- do another safari in Zambia, probably South Luangwa
- see Victoria falls and go white water rafting
- finally, to South Africa. Details of this part of the itinerary have not yet been planned.
We have obtained quotes for the Tanzanian safari and Kilimanjaro climb. Our questions are:
- the Tanzanian safari itinerary is 4D3N and covers Tarangire, Serengeti and Ngorongoro. Is that sufficient? Given that we plan to do another safari in Zambia. Or should we drop one safari and focus in just one area?
- any recommended tour operators for Zambia and Tanzania?
- Any advice on how much money and time to Budget for each of the items?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Direct CONTACT ☎1:844:291:6706 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 4 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 7 Kenya/Tanzania
- 8 Dubai first time
- 9 2 nights in Dubai
- 10 16 hours in Qatar
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 A South African in Lusaka
- 14 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 15 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 16 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 19 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 20 Safari suggestions
- 21 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 22 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 23 Travel to Africa
- 24 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 25 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?