We have a Gorilla Trip booked for the beginning of January with Intrepid. I am not sure what local operator they are using but there will be a maximum of 24 people on the trip and there are 2 days allowed for everyone to see the Gorillas.
If you are unlucky to not see the gorillas on a trip, can you get a transfer or buy a new permit at short notice for another day or are they usually sold out and you have to book a second permit in advance like the first? I was a little confused by the UWA website and there wasn't a contact email to ask them.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 During such a long trip we traveled without problems thanks to Mr KB
- 2 Are you looking corporate gifts?
- 3 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 4 http://vitagarciniahcasite.com/colon-life-se/
- 5 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 6 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 7 Beware of Iran tours with tour operator "Arian Tours" !!
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 10 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Israel Transportation
- 13 Changing planes at Dubai
- 14 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 15 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 16 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 17 Morocco help
- 18 First trip to Africa
- 19 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 20 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 21 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 22 IRAN
- 23 Money in Uganda
- 24 Uganda Visa
- 25 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post