We have a Gorilla Trip booked for the beginning of January with Intrepid. I am not sure what local operator they are using but there will be a maximum of 24 people on the trip and there are 2 days allowed for everyone to see the Gorillas.
If you are unlucky to not see the gorillas on a trip, can you get a transfer or buy a new permit at short notice for another day or are they usually sold out and you have to book a second permit in advance like the first? I was a little confused by the UWA website and there wasn't a contact email to ask them.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ROCK@: YAHOO Recover Reset Password ErrOr 1855-999-8045 YAHOO Support carE
- 2 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 5 Kenya/Tanzania
- 6 Dubai first time
- 7 2 nights in Dubai
- 8 16 hours in Qatar
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 A South African in Lusaka
- 12 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 13 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 14 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 15 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 18 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 19 Safari suggestions
- 20 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 21 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 22 Travel to Africa
- 23 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 24 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 25 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris