We have a Gorilla Trip booked for the beginning of January with Intrepid. I am not sure what local operator they are using but there will be a maximum of 24 people on the trip and there are 2 days allowed for everyone to see the Gorillas.
If you are unlucky to not see the gorillas on a trip, can you get a transfer or buy a new permit at short notice for another day or are they usually sold out and you have to book a second permit in advance like the first? I was a little confused by the UWA website and there wasn't a contact email to ask them.
Advice on backup Gorilla Permits please.
- 1 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 4 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 5 Clothes in Uganda
- 6 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 7 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 8 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 12 Homestay Accomodation
- 13 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 14 Selous game reserve
- 15 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 18 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 19 Group Trip to Israel
- 20 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 21 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 22 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 23 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 24 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 25 Exciting places in Dubai??