We have a Gorilla Trip booked for the beginning of January with Intrepid. I am not sure what local operator they are using but there will be a maximum of 24 people on the trip and there are 2 days allowed for everyone to see the Gorillas.
If you are unlucky to not see the gorillas on a trip, can you get a transfer or buy a new permit at short notice for another day or are they usually sold out and you have to book a second permit in advance like the first? I was a little confused by the UWA website and there wasn't a contact email to ask them.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.realsupplementfacts.com/rejuvalex-reviews/
- 2 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 3 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 4 Cairo International Airport
- 5 Petra from Israel
- 6 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 7 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 8 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 9 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 10 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 11 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 12 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 13 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 14 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 15 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 16 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 17 Dubai Guide
- 18 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 19 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 20 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 21 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 22 Loldia House Kenya
- 23 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 24 Alexandria
- 25 kicheche compared to porini