We have a Gorilla Trip booked for the beginning of January with Intrepid. I am not sure what local operator they are using but there will be a maximum of 24 people on the trip and there are 2 days allowed for everyone to see the Gorillas.
If you are unlucky to not see the gorillas on a trip, can you get a transfer or buy a new permit at short notice for another day or are they usually sold out and you have to book a second permit in advance like the first? I was a little confused by the UWA website and there wasn't a contact email to ask them.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT FACEBOOK CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O Reset Password
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 4 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 5 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 6 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 7 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 8 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 9 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 10 Safari suggestions
- 11 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 12 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 13 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 14 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 15 Passport question for International flight
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 Tour operator near me
- 18 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 19 Sim card mainly for data
- 20 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 21 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 22 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 23 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 24 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 25 9D8N Morocco Itinerary