We have a Gorilla Trip booked for the beginning of January with Intrepid. I am not sure what local operator they are using but there will be a maximum of 24 people on the trip and there are 2 days allowed for everyone to see the Gorillas.
If you are unlucky to not see the gorillas on a trip, can you get a transfer or buy a new permit at short notice for another day or are they usually sold out and you have to book a second permit in advance like the first? I was a little confused by the UWA website and there wasn't a contact email to ask them.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/testoflex-advanced/
- 2 Restaurants and other suggestions - Fez, Essaouira
- 3 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 4 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 5 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 6 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 9 safari for the mobility impaired
- 10 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 11 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 12 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 13 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 14 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 18 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Buying merchandise
- 24 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 25 Egypt January-February 2018