We have a Gorilla Trip booked for the beginning of January with Intrepid. I am not sure what local operator they are using but there will be a maximum of 24 people on the trip and there are 2 days allowed for everyone to see the Gorillas.
If you are unlucky to not see the gorillas on a trip, can you get a transfer or buy a new permit at short notice for another day or are they usually sold out and you have to book a second permit in advance like the first? I was a little confused by the UWA website and there wasn't a contact email to ask them.
Advice on backup Gorilla Permits please.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 3 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 4 trip report, morocco
- 5 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 6 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 7 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 8 Morocco for 2 nights
- 9 Help with Rwanda trip
- 10 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 Hotels in Nairobi
- 13 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 14 Rwanda trip report
- 15 Tel Aviv beaches
- 16 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 17 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 18 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 19 israel and petra
- 20 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 21 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 22 Israel and Petra
- 23 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 24 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 25 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai