We have a Gorilla Trip booked for the beginning of January with Intrepid. I am not sure what local operator they are using but there will be a maximum of 24 people on the trip and there are 2 days allowed for everyone to see the Gorillas.
If you are unlucky to not see the gorillas on a trip, can you get a transfer or buy a new permit at short notice for another day or are they usually sold out and you have to book a second permit in advance like the first? I was a little confused by the UWA website and there wasn't a contact email to ask them.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Advanced Weight Loss Supplement: Exoslim
- 2 http://www.ultrajackedrt.com/t-volve/
- 3 Viator tour company
- 4 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 5 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 6 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 7 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 8 South African Cities
- 9 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 10 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 11 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 12 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 13 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 14 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 15 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 16 where to go in africa
- 17 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 18 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 19 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 Help with bags
- 22 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 23 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 24 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 25 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help