Hello Everyone !
I'm traveling to Merzouga in late December , and i'm really interested in riding a camel into the erg chebbi sand dunes for one or 4 nights in nomad tents and trekking and walking in Desert, after looking on g i found in Google this link with itinerary for 'Merzouga camel ride and nights in desert: http://www.merzouga-excursions.com/items/4-night-merzouga-camel-trek/ and i contact them and they offer a good price
But i have a few quetsions:
- someone has use this company
- Becouse i'm going to spend the night in desert, is a room really needed To leave my luggage ?
- is cold in Decembre ? how many litres of water we will need did i need some sleepin bag even they said that have enagh blanket ?
- It is possible to sleap outside or is very cold ? dangerous ?
Thx for ur help !
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 2 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 3 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 4 First trip to Africa
- 5 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 6 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 7 Uganda Visa
- 8 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 9 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 10 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 11 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 12 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 13 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 14 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 15 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 16 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 17 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 18 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 19 Fes or Marrakech?
- 20 Transfer at JNB airport
- 21 Egypt - Need Help!
- 22 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 23 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 24 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 25 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
Hello Everyone !