Hello Everyone !
I'm traveling to Merzouga in late December , and i'm really interested in riding a camel into the erg chebbi sand dunes for one or 4 nights in nomad tents and trekking and walking in Desert, after looking on g i found in Google this link with itinerary for 'Merzouga camel ride and nights in desert: http://www.merzouga-excursions.com/items/4-night-merzouga-camel-trek/ and i contact them and they offer a good price
But i have a few quetsions:
- someone has use this company
- Becouse i'm going to spend the night in desert, is a room really needed To leave my luggage ?
- is cold in Decembre ? how many litres of water we will need did i need some sleepin bag even they said that have enagh blanket ?
- It is possible to sleap outside or is very cold ? dangerous ?
Thx for ur help !
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 5 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 6 Safari suggestions
- 7 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
Hello Everyone !