Hello Everyone !
I'm traveling to Merzouga in late December , and i'm really interested in riding a camel into the erg chebbi sand dunes for one or 4 nights in nomad tents and trekking and walking in Desert, after looking on g i found in Google this link with itinerary for 'Merzouga camel ride and nights in desert: http://www.merzouga-excursions.com/items/4-night-merzouga-camel-trek/ and i contact them and they offer a good price
But i have a few quetsions:
- someone has use this company
- Becouse i'm going to spend the night in desert, is a room really needed To leave my luggage ?
- is cold in Decembre ? how many litres of water we will need did i need some sleepin bag even they said that have enagh blanket ?
- It is possible to sleap outside or is very cold ? dangerous ?
Thx for ur help !
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best African Safari
- 2 VISA for Mozambique
- 3 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 6 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 7 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 8 beach visit after safari
- 9 Petra Wadi Rum
- 10 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 13 What is worth seeing in November?
- 14 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 15 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 16 Israeli Tour Guides
- 17 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 18 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 19 Masai Mara in May
- 20 Western Desert Itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 23 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 24 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 25 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
Hello Everyone !