Hello Everyone !
I'm traveling to Merzouga in late December , and i'm really interested in riding a camel into the erg chebbi sand dunes for one or 4 nights in nomad tents and trekking and walking in Desert, after looking on g i found in Google this link with itinerary for 'Merzouga camel ride and nights in desert: http://www.merzouga-excursions.com/items/4-night-merzouga-camel-trek/ and i contact them and they offer a good price
But i have a few quetsions:
- someone has use this company
- Becouse i'm going to spend the night in desert, is a room really needed To leave my luggage ?
- is cold in Decembre ? how many litres of water we will need did i need some sleepin bag even they said that have enagh blanket ?
- It is possible to sleap outside or is very cold ? dangerous ?
Thx for ur help !
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 2 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 3 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 6 Petra from Israel
- 7 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 8 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 9 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 10 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 11 israel tour
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 14 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 15 Luxury train ride
- 16 Safety in Fes
- 17 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Sim card mainly for data
- 20 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 21 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 24 Cape Town
- 25 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
Hello Everyone !