Hello Everyone !
I'm traveling to Merzouga in late December , and i'm really interested in riding a camel into the erg chebbi sand dunes for one or 4 nights in nomad tents and trekking and walking in Desert, after looking on g i found in Google this link with itinerary for 'Merzouga camel ride and nights in desert: http://www.merzouga-excursions.com/items/4-night-merzouga-camel-trek/ and i contact them and they offer a good price
But i have a few quetsions:
- someone has use this company
- Becouse i'm going to spend the night in desert, is a room really needed To leave my luggage ?
- is cold in Decembre ? how many litres of water we will need did i need some sleepin bag even they said that have enagh blanket ?
- It is possible to sleap outside or is very cold ? dangerous ?
Thx for ur help !
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.ineedmotivations.com/how-to-get-rid-of-oily-skin/
- 2 what is the best thing you like about Africa?
- 3 Is a surge protector needed for camera chargers in camps?
- 4 Marrakech
- 5 Binocular rentals
- 6 Dead Sea day trip
- 7 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 10 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 11 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 12 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 13 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 14 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 15 Itinerary Ideas
- 16 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 17 Travel to Botswana
- 18 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 21 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 22 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 23 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 24 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 25 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
Hello Everyone !