We are tentatively plannning our flight trip with American Airlines for the leg part of NY to Paris and back.
1) We need to schedule a separate ticket from Casablanca to Paris on December 7th to connect to our 5pm outbound flight from Paris to New York City on American Airlines.
2) And also any suggestions which airline would be the most reliable to book for this segment?
3) How much time should we allow to go through customs/immigration in Paris to catch our flight?
Thanks in advance.
Advice Flight Transfer from Casablanca To Paris
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 trip report, morocco
- 2 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Sabi Sands camps
- 5 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 6 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 7 Morocco for 2 nights
- 8 Hotels in Nairobi
- 9 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?