We are tentatively plannning our flight trip with American Airlines for the leg part of NY to Paris and back.
1) We need to schedule a separate ticket from Casablanca to Paris on December 7th to connect to our 5pm outbound flight from Paris to New York City on American Airlines.
2) And also any suggestions which airline would be the most reliable to book for this segment?
3) How much time should we allow to go through customs/immigration in Paris to catch our flight?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 help with itinerary please
- 2 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 3 advise on joburg pls!
- 4 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 5 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 6 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 7 Township Tour Guide
- 8 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 9 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 10 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 11 Luggage restrictions
- 12 ISRAEL TRIP
- 13 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 14 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 15 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 16 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 17 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 18 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 19 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 20 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 21 Advice on East African trip
- 22 Help plan African Safari
- 23 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 24 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 25 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper