We are tentatively plannning our flight trip with American Airlines for the leg part of NY to Paris and back.
1) We need to schedule a separate ticket from Casablanca to Paris on December 7th to connect to our 5pm outbound flight from Paris to New York City on American Airlines.
2) And also any suggestions which airline would be the most reliable to book for this segment?
3) How much time should we allow to go through customs/immigration in Paris to catch our flight?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Questions
- 2 Are there GOLD DIGGERS in Dubai?
- 3 Botswana safari recs
- 4 Seven Days Uganda Experience
- 5 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 6 ews absorbed into the layers of
- 7 nonetheless that that is damag
- 8 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hypertone-force/
- 9 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 10 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 11 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 12 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 13 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 14 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 15 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 16 Botswana in January
- 17 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 18 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 19 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 20 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 21 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 22 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 23 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 24 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 25 2 days i n JO'burg