We are tentatively plannning our flight trip with American Airlines for the leg part of NY to Paris and back.
1) We need to schedule a separate ticket from Casablanca to Paris on December 7th to connect to our 5pm outbound flight from Paris to New York City on American Airlines.
2) And also any suggestions which airline would be the most reliable to book for this segment?
3) How much time should we allow to go through customs/immigration in Paris to catch our flight?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthpluscogni.com/paravex/
- 2 http://supplementranking.com/renuglow/
- 3 http://www.suxorfree.com/dianabol-d-bal-za/
- 4 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 바다이야기릴 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 http://healthpurelives.com/endovex/
- 7 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 8 Egypt January-February 2018
- 9 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 10 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 11 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 12 safari for the mobility impaired
- 13 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 14 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 15 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 18 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 19 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 20 Dining in Cape Town
- 21 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 22 Dubai plan
- 23 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 24 Israel with kids in August
- 25 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind