Has anyone done any of the adventure-type activities at or near Victoria Falls (such as abseiling, gorge swinging, high wiring, bungi jumping, etc.)? I plan to take a helicopter ride over the falls, but am wondering if I should also consider any of the above activities. Is it worth the money? How is the safety record? Any comment is appreciated. Thanks!!
Adventure tourism at Victoria Falls
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 2 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 3 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 4 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 5 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 6 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 7 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 8 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 9 Safari on a budget!
- 10 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 11 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 12 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 13 Things to see in Dubai
- 14 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 17 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 18 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 19 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 22 Tips for Israel
- 23 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 24 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 25 Road To Morocco Tours