Has anyone done any of the adventure-type activities at or near Victoria Falls (such as abseiling, gorge swinging, high wiring, bungi jumping, etc.)? I plan to take a helicopter ride over the falls, but am wondering if I should also consider any of the above activities. Is it worth the money? How is the safety record? Any comment is appreciated. Thanks!!
Adventure tourism at Victoria Falls
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 2 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 3 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 4 Morocco Trip Report
- 5 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 6 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 7 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 8 Car Rentals in Israel
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 11 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 12 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 13 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 14 Johannesburg...?
- 15 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 16 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 17 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 18 Islands to spend holidays
- 19 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 20 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 21 Safari buddies - late August
- 22 Suggestions for a week in Dubai
- 23 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?