Group of 4 with 3 nites stay - 2 in Nungwi/1 in Stone Town. Morning snorkeling trip planned for 2 of us. Other 2 could visit a Spice Plantation, but hate to leave out the snorkelers. I think it makes more sense to make the Spice tour a stop for all 4 of us as part of our transport from beach hotel to Stone Town hotel. Have reliable transport that can hold our luggage. How long does the tour itself take? Companies list 3 hours total including transport from hotel (which hotel ???) This stop would take away Stone Town time so I need to know how much time it will eat up - time management is important to us. Is the Spice tour even worth it? Fodor's 2013 The Complete Guide to African Safaris doesn't even mention Spice tours. Jozani forest is in a difficult location - afternoon will likely make the monkeys hard to find - evening visit there would take away precious Stone Town time. Sometimes you can't do everything. I just want to find the best. Advice?
Activities on Zanzibar
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 2 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 3 Zambia Impressions
- 4 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 5 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 6 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 7 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 10 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015