Group of 4 with 3 nites stay - 2 in Nungwi/1 in Stone Town. Morning snorkeling trip planned for 2 of us. Other 2 could visit a Spice Plantation, but hate to leave out the snorkelers. I think it makes more sense to make the Spice tour a stop for all 4 of us as part of our transport from beach hotel to Stone Town hotel. Have reliable transport that can hold our luggage. How long does the tour itself take? Companies list 3 hours total including transport from hotel (which hotel ???) This stop would take away Stone Town time so I need to know how much time it will eat up - time management is important to us. Is the Spice tour even worth it? Fodor's 2013 The Complete Guide to African Safaris doesn't even mention Spice tours. Jozani forest is in a difficult location - afternoon will likely make the monkeys hard to find - evening visit there would take away precious Stone Town time. Sometimes you can't do everything. I just want to find the best. Advice?
Activities on Zanzibar
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 2 Tel Aviv beaches
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 5 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 6 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 7 israel and petra
- 8 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 9 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 10 Israel and Petra
- 11 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 12 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 13 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 14 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 15 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 16 Morocco for 2 nights
- 17 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 18 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 19 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 20 Tanzania Safari
- 21 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 22 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 23 Magnificant Morocco
- 24 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 25 Hotels in Nairobi