Group of 4 with 3 nites stay - 2 in Nungwi/1 in Stone Town. Morning snorkeling trip planned for 2 of us. Other 2 could visit a Spice Plantation, but hate to leave out the snorkelers. I think it makes more sense to make the Spice tour a stop for all 4 of us as part of our transport from beach hotel to Stone Town hotel. Have reliable transport that can hold our luggage. How long does the tour itself take? Companies list 3 hours total including transport from hotel (which hotel ???) This stop would take away Stone Town time so I need to know how much time it will eat up - time management is important to us. Is the Spice tour even worth it? Fodor's 2013 The Complete Guide to African Safaris doesn't even mention Spice tours. Jozani forest is in a difficult location - afternoon will likely make the monkeys hard to find - evening visit there would take away precious Stone Town time. Sometimes you can't do everything. I just want to find the best. Advice?
Activities on Zanzibar
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 2 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 3 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 4 Clothes in Uganda
- 5 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 6 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 7 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 8 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 12 Homestay Accomodation
- 13 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 14 Selous game reserve
- 15 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 18 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 19 Group Trip to Israel
- 20 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 21 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 22 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 23 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 24 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 25 Exciting places in Dubai??