We will arrive at the Hoedspruit airport the day before we start our safari at the Elephant Plains Lodge. Can anyone suggest an nice B & B or hotel/lodge etc. to stay for the one night we are in Hoedspruit. Because we will not be arrrivng until the afternoon and leaving very early the next morning for our safari we do not want to spend the money for an all inclusive lodge with game drives and meals etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Accomodations in Hoedspruit, South Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 3 Cape Town Safety?
- 4 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 5 first time family safari in August 2014
- 6 Sabi Sands camps
- 7 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 8 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 9 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 10 Help with Rwanda trip
- 11 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 12 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 13 Tel Aviv beaches
- 14 trip report, morocco
- 15 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 16 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 17 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 18 Morocco for 2 nights
- 19 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 20 Hotels in Nairobi
- 21 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 22 Rwanda trip report
- 23 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 24 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 25 Petra in August, Petra by Night?