We will arrive at the Hoedspruit airport the day before we start our safari at the Elephant Plains Lodge. Can anyone suggest an nice B & B or hotel/lodge etc. to stay for the one night we are in Hoedspruit. Because we will not be arrrivng until the afternoon and leaving very early the next morning for our safari we do not want to spend the money for an all inclusive lodge with game drives and meals etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Accomodations in Hoedspruit, South Africa
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 3 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 4 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 5 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 6 Morocco - private tour operators
- 7 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 8 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 10 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 11 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 12 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 13 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 14 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 15 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 16 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 17 Africa Safari
- 18 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 19 Kruger Park trip
- 20 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 21 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 22 phone service
- 23 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 24 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 25 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing