We will arrive at the Hoedspruit airport the day before we start our safari at the Elephant Plains Lodge. Can anyone suggest an nice B & B or hotel/lodge etc. to stay for the one night we are in Hoedspruit. Because we will not be arrrivng until the afternoon and leaving very early the next morning for our safari we do not want to spend the money for an all inclusive lodge with game drives and meals etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Accomodations in Hoedspruit, South Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 2 Morocco for 2 nights
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Help with Rwanda trip
- 5 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 6 trip report, morocco
- 7 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 8 Sabi Sands camps
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 12 Rwanda trip report
- 13 Tel Aviv beaches
- 14 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 15 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 16 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 17 israel and petra
- 18 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 19 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 20 Israel and Petra
- 21 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 22 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 23 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 24 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 25 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!