My 22 year old daughter will be participating in an internship in Arusha for 3 weeks starting in the middle of July. She is currently staying outside the city with a small group for a couple of weeks but will return alone. The current hotel is off the beaten path with no restaurant and no internet. Looking for a place with internet and a restaurant so that she can at least check in with someone to know her whereabouts and not have to travel outside of the hotel in the evenings for her meals. Any suggestions for a safe and reasonably priced hotel. Thank you so much, her worried mom.
Accommodations in Arusha, Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Vacation Tour
- 2 Morocco Vacation Tour
- 3 Morocco Vacation Tour
- 4 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 5 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 6 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 7 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 8 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 9 Charity begins at Home!
- 10 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 11 Sun Safaris
- 12 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 13 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 14 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 15 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 16 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 17 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 18 Tour to Morocco
- 19 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 20 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 21 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 22 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 23 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 24 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 25 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?