My 22 year old daughter will be participating in an internship in Arusha for 3 weeks starting in the middle of July. She is currently staying outside the city with a small group for a couple of weeks but will return alone. The current hotel is off the beaten path with no restaurant and no internet. Looking for a place with internet and a restaurant so that she can at least check in with someone to know her whereabouts and not have to travel outside of the hotel in the evenings for her meals. Any suggestions for a safe and reasonably priced hotel. Thank you so much, her worried mom.
Accommodations in Arusha, Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Taking SA rental car into Zimbabwe and/or Botswana
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 4 Hotels in Nairobi
- 5 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 6 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 7 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 8 Morocco in April 2014
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Uganda Travel Planning
- 12 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 13 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 14 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 15 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 16 Green Season Safari Questions
- 17 Novice Safari question
- 18 Quick question about Kenya..
- 19 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 20 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 21 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 22 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 23 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 24 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 25 Best time to go to South Africa?