My 22 year old daughter will be participating in an internship in Arusha for 3 weeks starting in the middle of July. She is currently staying outside the city with a small group for a couple of weeks but will return alone. The current hotel is off the beaten path with no restaurant and no internet. Looking for a place with internet and a restaurant so that she can at least check in with someone to know her whereabouts and not have to travel outside of the hotel in the evenings for her meals. Any suggestions for a safe and reasonably priced hotel. Thank you so much, her worried mom.
Accommodations in Arusha, Tanzania
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 2 Group Trip to Israel
- 3 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 4 Bugs n' Botswana
- 5 My Trip to Palestine
- 6 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 7 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 8 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 9 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 10 My trip to Egypt .....
- 11 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 12 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 13 Safari and Beach in June
- 14 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 15 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 16 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 17 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 18 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 19 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 20 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 21 Homestay Accomodation
- 22 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 23 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 24 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 25 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2