In May my wife and I will be taking a 2 week prepaid guided tour of Egypt. This will include a 7 day Nile cruise. An option of the tour is a morning visit to Abu Simbel at a cost of $200 per person. The tour company cannot guarantee the amount of time at Abu Simbel because of potential delays in flight schedules (We would be flying from and returning to Aswan). My question is, for those of you who have visited Abu Simbel, in your opinion would the experience be worth the extra $400 for the two of us? Thanks in advance for your input.
Abu Simbel Option
- 1 Been there done that? Doesn't apply
- 2 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 3 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 4 What about money?
- 5 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 6 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 7 17 days in Israel our way
- 8 Renting a car in Israel
- 9 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 10 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 11 10 days in south Africa
- 12 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 13 a week in africa
- 14 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 15 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 16 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 17 Accra airport
- 18 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 19 morocco
- 20 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 21 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 22 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 23 Trip extension from Cape town
- 24 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 25 how to join a Kenya safari once in country