Sorry I have so many questions
Wondered if anyone could share why exactly Abu Simbel is considered by many as one of THE best, not-to-be-missed sites of Egypt? I came across lots of raves about it, but they did not exactly say why. Does Abu Simbel offers something different compared to the Luxor sites? What can one see in the monument? Paintings? Tombs? We would be visiting some of the must-see's in Luxor including Karnak, VoQ, VoK, Medinat Habu and the likes, as well as an excursion to Abydos & Dendera. Would adding Abu Simbel into the equations means we would be templed-out by then?
Just a curiousity does anyone of you do feel templed out after visiting these sites?
Would be grateful for any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel for 10 days
- 2 Iranian Southern gem along the Persian Gulf
- 3 Namibia Itinerary
- 4 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 5 Ocean Island Tours?
- 6 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 7 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 8 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 9 name issue
- 10 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 11 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 12 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 13 experiences with African travel Resource
- 14 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 15 Madagascar suggestions
- 16 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 17 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 18 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 19 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 20 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 21 Single traveler
- 22 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 23 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 24 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 25 What company for gorilla trekking?