Sorry I have so many questions
Wondered if anyone could share why exactly Abu Simbel is considered by many as one of THE best, not-to-be-missed sites of Egypt? I came across lots of raves about it, but they did not exactly say why. Does Abu Simbel offers something different compared to the Luxor sites? What can one see in the monument? Paintings? Tombs? We would be visiting some of the must-see's in Luxor including Karnak, VoQ, VoK, Medinat Habu and the likes, as well as an excursion to Abydos & Dendera. Would adding Abu Simbel into the equations means we would be templed-out by then?
Just a curiousity does anyone of you do feel templed out after visiting these sites?
Would be grateful for any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ALPINE 1888 260 2909 Installation renewal contact ALPINE tec*h
- 2 AIM 1800:681:7208 password reset CONTACT AIMTec*h care 24/7
- 3 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 4 Morocco Trip Report
- 5 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 6 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 9 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 10 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 11 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 12 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 13 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 14 Marrakech
- 15 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 16 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 17 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 18 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 19 Audley Travel
- 20 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 21 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 22 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 25 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa