Sorry I have so many questions
Wondered if anyone could share why exactly Abu Simbel is considered by many as one of THE best, not-to-be-missed sites of Egypt? I came across lots of raves about it, but they did not exactly say why. Does Abu Simbel offers something different compared to the Luxor sites? What can one see in the monument? Paintings? Tombs? We would be visiting some of the must-see's in Luxor including Karnak, VoQ, VoK, Medinat Habu and the likes, as well as an excursion to Abydos & Dendera. Would adding Abu Simbel into the equations means we would be templed-out by then?
Just a curiousity does anyone of you do feel templed out after visiting these sites?
Would be grateful for any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 2 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 3 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 4 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 5 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 6 honeymoon place
- 7 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 8 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 9 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 10 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 11 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 12 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 13 Yom Hazikaron
- 14 Yom Haatzmaut
- 15 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 16 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 17 recomendation on African Safari company
- 18 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 19 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 20 One extra day in Jordan
- 21 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 22 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 23 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 24 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 25 Israel in Late October or November?