Sorry I have so many questions
Wondered if anyone could share why exactly Abu Simbel is considered by many as one of THE best, not-to-be-missed sites of Egypt? I came across lots of raves about it, but they did not exactly say why. Does Abu Simbel offers something different compared to the Luxor sites? What can one see in the monument? Paintings? Tombs? We would be visiting some of the must-see's in Luxor including Karnak, VoQ, VoK, Medinat Habu and the likes, as well as an excursion to Abydos & Dendera. Would adding Abu Simbel into the equations means we would be templed-out by then?
Just a curiousity does anyone of you do feel templed out after visiting these sites?
Would be grateful for any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks again!
Abu Simbel - A Must?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 2 Morocco for 2 nights
- 3 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 4 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 5 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 6 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 7 Tanzania Safari
- 8 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 9 Israel and Petra
- 10 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 11 Magnificant Morocco
- 12 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 13 Hotels in Nairobi
- 14 israel and petra
- 15 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 16 Memory cards for camera
- 17 World Travel Expert
- 18 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 19 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 20 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 21 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...
- 22 Eilat/Petra Itinerary advice and Where to stay in the Dead Sea Area?
- 23 Oman: an indipendent and memorable 4x4 trip
- 24 Namibia and Botswana trip report: an indipendent 4x4 safari
- 25 Uganda Trip Report May 2012