Sorry I have so many questions
Wondered if anyone could share why exactly Abu Simbel is considered by many as one of THE best, not-to-be-missed sites of Egypt? I came across lots of raves about it, but they did not exactly say why. Does Abu Simbel offers something different compared to the Luxor sites? What can one see in the monument? Paintings? Tombs? We would be visiting some of the must-see's in Luxor including Karnak, VoQ, VoK, Medinat Habu and the likes, as well as an excursion to Abydos & Dendera. Would adding Abu Simbel into the equations means we would be templed-out by then?
Just a curiousity does anyone of you do feel templed out after visiting these sites?
Would be grateful for any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Madagascar - your tips please
- 2 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 3 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 4 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 5 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 6 This type of training can be done with pretty much any exercise you choose
- 7 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 8 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 9 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 10 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 11 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 12 Road To Morocco Tours
- 13 Magnificant Morocco
- 14 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 15 Africa Film Festival
- 16 Is the migration early this year
- 17 Roar Africa reviews
- 18 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 19 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 20 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 21 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 22 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 23 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 24 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 25 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?