Sorry I have so many questions
Wondered if anyone could share why exactly Abu Simbel is considered by many as one of THE best, not-to-be-missed sites of Egypt? I came across lots of raves about it, but they did not exactly say why. Does Abu Simbel offers something different compared to the Luxor sites? What can one see in the monument? Paintings? Tombs? We would be visiting some of the must-see's in Luxor including Karnak, VoQ, VoK, Medinat Habu and the likes, as well as an excursion to Abydos & Dendera. Would adding Abu Simbel into the equations means we would be templed-out by then?
Just a curiousity does anyone of you do feel templed out after visiting these sites?
Would be grateful for any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks again!
Abu Simbel - A Must?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 2 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 3 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 4 Johannesburg
- 5 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 6 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 7 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 8 Transiting through Cairo
- 9 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 10 South Africa in February?
- 11 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 12 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 15 Car Rentals in Israel
- 16 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 17 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 18 Morocco to portugal
- 19 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 20 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 21 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 22 Independence Day in Israel
- 23 Drinking on safari
- 24 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners
- 25 Travelust