Sorry I have so many questions
Wondered if anyone could share why exactly Abu Simbel is considered by many as one of THE best, not-to-be-missed sites of Egypt? I came across lots of raves about it, but they did not exactly say why. Does Abu Simbel offers something different compared to the Luxor sites? What can one see in the monument? Paintings? Tombs? We would be visiting some of the must-see's in Luxor including Karnak, VoQ, VoK, Medinat Habu and the likes, as well as an excursion to Abydos & Dendera. Would adding Abu Simbel into the equations means we would be templed-out by then?
Just a curiousity does anyone of you do feel templed out after visiting these sites?
Would be grateful for any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks again!
Abu Simbel - A Must?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 2 how can I go to Iran ?
- 3 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 4 Help with itinerary
- 5 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 6 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 7 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 8 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 9 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 10 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 11 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 12 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 13 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 14 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 15 what kind of phone
- 16 Small group tours in israel
- 17 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 18 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 19 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 20 Iran Info, Please
- 21 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 22 Safari on a budget!
- 23 fez accommodation
- 24 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 25 Egypt safe travel