Sorry I have so many questions
Wondered if anyone could share why exactly Abu Simbel is considered by many as one of THE best, not-to-be-missed sites of Egypt? I came across lots of raves about it, but they did not exactly say why. Does Abu Simbel offers something different compared to the Luxor sites? What can one see in the monument? Paintings? Tombs? We would be visiting some of the must-see's in Luxor including Karnak, VoQ, VoK, Medinat Habu and the likes, as well as an excursion to Abydos & Dendera. Would adding Abu Simbel into the equations means we would be templed-out by then?
Just a curiousity does anyone of you do feel templed out after visiting these sites?
Would be grateful for any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 2 advise on joburg pls!
- 3 help with itinerary please
- 4 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 5 Luggage restrictions
- 6 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 7 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 8 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 9 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 12 Township Tour Guide
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 15 ISRAEL TRIP
- 16 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 17 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 18 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 19 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 20 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 21 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 22 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 23 Advice on East African trip
- 24 Help plan African Safari
- 25 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?