Sorry I have so many questions
Wondered if anyone could share why exactly Abu Simbel is considered by many as one of THE best, not-to-be-missed sites of Egypt? I came across lots of raves about it, but they did not exactly say why. Does Abu Simbel offers something different compared to the Luxor sites? What can one see in the monument? Paintings? Tombs? We would be visiting some of the must-see's in Luxor including Karnak, VoQ, VoK, Medinat Habu and the likes, as well as an excursion to Abydos & Dendera. Would adding Abu Simbel into the equations means we would be templed-out by then?
Just a curiousity does anyone of you do feel templed out after visiting these sites?
Would be grateful for any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks again!
Abu Simbel - A Must?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 2 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 3 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 4 Green Season Safari Questions
- 5 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Novice Safari question
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Quick question about Kenya..
- 12 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 13 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 14 Morocco in April 2014
- 15 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 16 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September