Sorry I have so many questions
Wondered if anyone could share why exactly Abu Simbel is considered by many as one of THE best, not-to-be-missed sites of Egypt? I came across lots of raves about it, but they did not exactly say why. Does Abu Simbel offers something different compared to the Luxor sites? What can one see in the monument? Paintings? Tombs? We would be visiting some of the must-see's in Luxor including Karnak, VoQ, VoK, Medinat Habu and the likes, as well as an excursion to Abydos & Dendera. Would adding Abu Simbel into the equations means we would be templed-out by then?
Just a curiousity does anyone of you do feel templed out after visiting these sites?
Would be grateful for any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Mishthi&Dahi$1800(346)4875,.,Norton Antivirus Technical Support Number
- 2 Luxury train ride
- 3 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 4 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 5 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 6 Cradle of Humankind
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 12 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 13 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 israel tour
- 16 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 17 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 18 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania