Sorry I have so many questions
Wondered if anyone could share why exactly Abu Simbel is considered by many as one of THE best, not-to-be-missed sites of Egypt? I came across lots of raves about it, but they did not exactly say why. Does Abu Simbel offers something different compared to the Luxor sites? What can one see in the monument? Paintings? Tombs? We would be visiting some of the must-see's in Luxor including Karnak, VoQ, VoK, Medinat Habu and the likes, as well as an excursion to Abydos & Dendera. Would adding Abu Simbel into the equations means we would be templed-out by then?
Just a curiousity does anyone of you do feel templed out after visiting these sites?
Would be grateful for any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need advise
- 2 Fes opinion and rates + video
- 3 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 4 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 5 6 Nights in Morocco want the desert.
- 6 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 7 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 8 Insect Repellent
- 9 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 10 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 11 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 12 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 13 house exchange
- 14 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 15 casablanca airport taxis
- 16 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 17 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 18 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 19 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 20 Tiberias with kids
- 21 Lion World
- 22 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 25 Mpumalanga visit