Sorry I have so many questions
Wondered if anyone could share why exactly Abu Simbel is considered by many as one of THE best, not-to-be-missed sites of Egypt? I came across lots of raves about it, but they did not exactly say why. Does Abu Simbel offers something different compared to the Luxor sites? What can one see in the monument? Paintings? Tombs? We would be visiting some of the must-see's in Luxor including Karnak, VoQ, VoK, Medinat Habu and the likes, as well as an excursion to Abydos & Dendera. Would adding Abu Simbel into the equations means we would be templed-out by then?
Just a curiousity does anyone of you do feel templed out after visiting these sites?
Would be grateful for any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks again!
Abu Simbel - A Must?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 2 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 3 Tel Aviv beaches
- 4 Memory cards for camera
- 5 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 6 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 7 trip report, morocco
- 8 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 11 Morocco for 2 nights
- 12 Help with Rwanda trip
- 13 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 14 Sabi Sands camps
- 15 Hotels in Nairobi
- 16 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 17 Rwanda trip report
- 18 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 19 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 20 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 21 israel and petra
- 22 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 23 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 24 Israel and Petra
- 25 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea