Sorry I have so many questions
Wondered if anyone could share why exactly Abu Simbel is considered by many as one of THE best, not-to-be-missed sites of Egypt? I came across lots of raves about it, but they did not exactly say why. Does Abu Simbel offers something different compared to the Luxor sites? What can one see in the monument? Paintings? Tombs? We would be visiting some of the must-see's in Luxor including Karnak, VoQ, VoK, Medinat Habu and the likes, as well as an excursion to Abydos & Dendera. Would adding Abu Simbel into the equations means we would be templed-out by then?
Just a curiousity does anyone of you do feel templed out after visiting these sites?
Would be grateful for any thoughts or recommendations. Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 2 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 3 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 4 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 5 Best African Safari
- 6 VISA for Mozambique
- 7 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 8 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 9 beach visit after safari
- 10 Petra Wadi Rum
- 11 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 12 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 13 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 14 What is worth seeing in November?
- 15 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 16 Israeli Tour Guides
- 17 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 18 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 19 Masai Mara in May
- 20 Western Desert Itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 23 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 24 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 25 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen