After alot of debate i have decided to book Abu Dhabi over Cape Town, for our weeks holiday in March, i wondered if anyone out there has stayed at the Rotana Beach Hotel, if so whats it like for food, beach, staff, drinks, rooms etc and how hot will it be, will i need to take a jumper, thanking you in advance.
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Bugs n' Botswana
- 4 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 5 Group Trip to Israel
- 6 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 7 My Trip to Palestine
- 8 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 9 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 10 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 11 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 12 My trip to Egypt .....
- 13 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 14 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 15 Safari and Beach in June
- 16 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 17 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 18 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 19 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 20 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 21 Homestay Accomodation
- 22 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 23 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 24 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 25 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2