Hi, I'm leaving for Abomey Benin in less than 2 weeks. Will be volunteering in an orphanage there with a volunteer-tourism program. Anyway, does anyone have any female clothes advice re: the weather and customs? I'm seen that knees are not good to show so no shorts unless they are long. Looks like the heat won't be awful but lots of humidity. I thought about just t-shirts and their women's pagne (long cloth as a skirt) and sandals. Any other ideas or packing advice?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 2 Help with itinerary
- 3 how can I go to Iran ?
- 4 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 5 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 6 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 7 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 8 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 9 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 10 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 11 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 12 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 13 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 14 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 15 what kind of phone
- 16 Small group tours in israel
- 17 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 18 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 19 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 20 Iran Info, Please
- 21 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 22 Safari on a budget!
- 23 fez accommodation
- 24 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 25 Egypt safe travel