Hi, I'm leaving for Abomey Benin in less than 2 weeks. Will be volunteering in an orphanage there with a volunteer-tourism program. Anyway, does anyone have any female clothes advice re: the weather and customs? I'm seen that knees are not good to show so no shorts unless they are long. Looks like the heat won't be awful but lots of humidity. I thought about just t-shirts and their women's pagne (long cloth as a skirt) and sandals. Any other ideas or packing advice?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 4 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 5 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 6 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 7 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 8 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 9 My trip to Egypt .....
- 10 Safari Cost Comparison
- 11 dubai for 5 days
- 12 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 13 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 14 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 15 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 16 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 17 Bugs n' Botswana
- 18 Group Trip to Israel
- 19 My Trip to Palestine
- 20 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 21 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 22 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 23 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 24 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 25 Safari and Beach in June