How do I get from Naivasha to Aberdare?
Where do I make all the arrangements before entering the park? Is it possible to make the arrangements on the same day of the trek?
And also, is it possible to get in the park by foot?
Aberdare National Park
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 2 Tel Aviv beaches
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 5 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 6 trip report, morocco
- 7 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 8 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 9 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 10 Morocco for 2 nights
- 11 Help with Rwanda trip
- 12 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 13 Sabi Sands camps
- 14 Hotels in Nairobi
- 15 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 16 Rwanda trip report
- 17 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 18 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 19 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 20 israel and petra
- 21 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 22 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 23 Israel and Petra
- 24 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 25 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June