How do I get from Naivasha to Aberdare?
Where do I make all the arrangements before entering the park? Is it possible to make the arrangements on the same day of the trek?
And also, is it possible to get in the park by foot?
Aberdare National Park
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 2 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 3 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 4 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 5 Questions about Chobe
- 6 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 7 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 8 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 9 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 10 Which Southern Africa Itinerary
- 11 Lake Ngami (Bots) - anybody been there lately?
- 12 Namibia road conditions
- 13 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 14 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 15 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 16 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 17 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 18 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 19 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 20 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 21 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 22 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 23 Ebola and Morocco
- 24 Thompson Gazelle
- 25 Overland in West Africa