How do I get from Naivasha to Aberdare?
Where do I make all the arrangements before entering the park? Is it possible to make the arrangements on the same day of the trek?
And also, is it possible to get in the park by foot?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://probiomaxmexico.com/biocore-muscle/
- 2 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 3 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 4 advise on joburg pls!
- 5 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 6 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 7 12 days Cape Town and Pilanesburg Itinerary help
- 8 Cape Town weather dependent activities
- 9 help with itinerary please
- 10 Luggage restrictions
- 11 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 12 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 13 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 14 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 15 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 16 Township Tour Guide
- 17 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 18 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 19 ISRAEL TRIP
- 20 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 21 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 22 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 23 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 24 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 25 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old