I and my husband wanted something special for our lil one on her first birthday. So we wer
e planning a cake cutting at one of the seven wonders of the world the pyramids .it's been my long time wish to visit but now atlst for my lil girls birthday.I would appreciate guidance for travelling with a baby.the dos n donts .kindly be Frank to the points as our primary concern would be our kids comfort and safety. Also would appreciate tips on the visa cost and process duration.we would be start ing from our home country India by air .thanks a lot .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dolphins vs Jets
- 2 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 3 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 4 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 5 Audley Travel
- 6 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 7 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 8 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 9 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 12 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 13 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 14 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 15 Safari in South Africa
- 16 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 17 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 18 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 19 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 20 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 21 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 22 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 23 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 24 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 25 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!