I and my husband wanted something special for our lil one on her first birthday. So we wer
e planning a cake cutting at one of the seven wonders of the world the pyramids .it's been my long time wish to visit but now atlst for my lil girls birthday.I would appreciate guidance for travelling with a baby.the dos n donts .kindly be Frank to the points as our primary concern would be our kids comfort and safety. Also would appreciate tips on the visa cost and process duration.we would be start ing from our home country India by air .thanks a lot .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 2 Private Guide for Cairo
- 3 Egypt - Need Help!
- 4 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 5 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 Morocco help
- 8 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 9 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 12 First trip to Africa
- 13 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 14 Uganda Visa
- 15 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 16 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 17 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 18 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 19 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 20 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 21 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 22 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 25 Fes or Marrakech?
A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!