I and my husband wanted something special for our lil one on her first birthday. So we wer
e planning a cake cutting at one of the seven wonders of the world the pyramids .it's been my long time wish to visit but now atlst for my lil girls birthday.I would appreciate guidance for travelling with a baby.the dos n donts .kindly be Frank to the points as our primary concern would be our kids comfort and safety. Also would appreciate tips on the visa cost and process duration.we would be start ing from our home country India by air .thanks a lot .
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 5 Kenya/Tanzania
- 6 Dubai first time
- 7 2 nights in Dubai
- 8 16 hours in Qatar
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 A South African in Lusaka
- 12 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 13 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 14 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 15 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 18 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 19 Safari suggestions
- 20 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 21 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 22 Travel to Africa
- 23 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 24 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 25 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris
A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!