I think the internal airlines should consider a new weight regulation...
A combined passenger and luggage weight limit.
Too extreme? Perhaps an extra 10 lb luggage allowance for those under 150 lbs?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Trip to Africa
- 2 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 3 Morocco Trip Report
- 4 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 5 Morocco in October 2015
- 6 Remembering Palmyra
- 7 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 8 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 9 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 10 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 11 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 12 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 13 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 14 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 15 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 16 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 17 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 18 Transit visa
- 19 Local Tanzania companies
- 20 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 21 Need itineary planning help
- 22 Israel for 60 year olds
- 23 Dubai Trip Idea
- 24 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 25 Tanzania trip Advice