I think the internal airlines should consider a new weight regulation...
A combined passenger and luggage weight limit.
Too extreme? Perhaps an extra 10 lb luggage allowance for those under 150 lbs?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 2 Victoria Falls
- 3 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 4 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 5 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 6 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/
- 7 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/tl900-headlamp-reviews/
- 8 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 9 Cape Town
- 10 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 11 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 12 Morocco vs Turkey
- 13 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 14 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 15 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 16 Nairobi, where to stay
- 17 Widerness Lodges
- 18 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 19 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 20 Help plan African Safari
- 21 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 22 Tipping on Safari
- 23 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 24 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 25 Cape Town -safety