I am going on a six days safari in Tanzania in July 02 thru July 10 and alone. I am looking for other travelers who are interested and would like to join me as a group during this safari. Please if you are interested drop me an email and we can organize something. I will be visiting Tarangiri Park, Manyara, the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana safari recs
- 2 Seven Days Uganda Experience
- 3 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 4 ews absorbed into the layers of
- 5 nonetheless that that is damag
- 6 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hypertone-force/
- 7 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 8 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 9 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 10 Morocco Questions
- 11 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 12 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 13 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 14 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 15 Botswana in January
- 16 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 17 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 18 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 19 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 20 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 21 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 22 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 23 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 24 2 days i n JO'burg
- 25 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA