Last month we spent a weekend in Jordan, which included a visit to Petra. (We live in Israel so it's not too far!) Here's the URL of my web page on this little trip.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 한게임 바둑이 오토 ▣≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 3 safari for the mobility impaired
- 4 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 5 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 8 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 9 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 10 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 11 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 12 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 13 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 14 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 15 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 16 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 17 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 Buying merchandise
- 20 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 21 Egypt January-February 2018
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 24 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 25 Dubai shopping - any tips?