We took a drive through the Atlas mountains this summer during the corn harvest. Our trip took us on narrow, winding pistes through the mountains, down through the Dades Gorge to Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou. On we went to Zagora before turning north-west to Taliouine, then up steep mountain passes and down to Marrakesh. Finally, we drove up the coast to Cap Spartel and visited the Caves of Hercules before crossing back over to Spain.
There is a full account with lots of photos on our website:
M & M
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My Topic Title나인카지노◆▓┫ＥＷＳ７３.ＣＯＭ ┣▓◆ 나인카지노
- 2 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 3 월드스타카지노【岛』《ＫＯＯ２８.ＣoＭ》『岛】월드스타카지노
- 4 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 5 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 6 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 7 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 8 Mauritius info request please
- 9 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 10 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 11 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 12 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 13 WiFi on Safari
- 14 Travel within Africa
- 15 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 16 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 17 Israel itinerary planning
- 18 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 19 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 20 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 21 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 22 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 23 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 24 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 25 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
A short self-drive camping tour of Morocco