We took a drive through the Atlas mountains this summer during the corn harvest. Our trip took us on narrow, winding pistes through the mountains, down through the Dades Gorge to Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou. On we went to Zagora before turning north-west to Taliouine, then up steep mountain passes and down to Marrakesh. Finally, we drove up the coast to Cap Spartel and visited the Caves of Hercules before crossing back over to Spain.
There is a full account with lots of photos on our website:
M & M
A short self-drive camping tour of Morocco
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy High quality fake Passports, Visa, Driver's licences , ID cards!!..
- 2 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 3 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 4 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 5 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 6 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 7 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 8 Tour to Morocco
- 9 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 10 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 11 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 12 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 13 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 14 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 15 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 16 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 17 Uganda again
- 18 November at victoria falls
- 19 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 20 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 21 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 22 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci
- 23 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 24 Royal Jordanian or El Al: For Tel Aviv with Petra Side-trip
- 25 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra