I'm writing a trip report on our safari of last month.
This trip was 18 nights in total, starting on April, 29th. The places we chose were a combination of camps that we visited last year, and some camps of the year before. Our shedule was like this;
- Africa On Foot, Klaserie: 4 nights
- Shindzela, Timbavati: 4 nights
- nThambo, Klaserie: 6 nights
- Umkumbe, Sabi Sands: 4 nights
However... we did not stick to that shedule (you'll read about it further on in the report).
The last part (Umkumbe) will be added this weekend.
A crash of rhinos - another trip through Kruger private reserves
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 2 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 3 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 4 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 5 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 6 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 7 Safari buddies - late August
- 8 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 9 Kruger
- 10 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 11 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 12 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 13 Morocco Trip Report
- 14 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 15 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 16 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 17 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 18 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 19 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 20 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 21 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 22 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 23 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 24 Car Rentals in Israel
- 25 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship