I'm writing a trip report on our safari of last month.
This trip was 18 nights in total, starting on April, 29th. The places we chose were a combination of camps that we visited last year, and some camps of the year before. Our shedule was like this;
- Africa On Foot, Klaserie: 4 nights
- Shindzela, Timbavati: 4 nights
- nThambo, Klaserie: 6 nights
- Umkumbe, Sabi Sands: 4 nights
However... we did not stick to that shedule (you'll read about it further on in the report).
The last part (Umkumbe) will be added this weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 2 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 3 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 4 Is the migration early this year
- 5 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 6 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 7 Madagascar - your tips please
- 8 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 9 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 10 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 11 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 12 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 13 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 14 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 15 Road To Morocco Tours
- 16 Magnificant Morocco
- 17 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 18 Africa Film Festival
- 19 Roar Africa reviews
- 20 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 21 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 22 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 23 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 24 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 25 Need help with Israel Itinerary
A crash of rhinos - another trip through Kruger private reserves