I'm writing a trip report on our safari of last month.
This trip was 18 nights in total, starting on April, 29th. The places we chose were a combination of camps that we visited last year, and some camps of the year before. Our shedule was like this;
- Africa On Foot, Klaserie: 4 nights
- Shindzela, Timbavati: 4 nights
- nThambo, Klaserie: 6 nights
- Umkumbe, Sabi Sands: 4 nights
However... we did not stick to that shedule (you'll read about it further on in the report).
The last part (Umkumbe) will be added this weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ≐ ∘ ≐ 바카라게임 ≐ ∘ ≐ 카지노게임방법 ≐ ∘ ≐ Bus97.Com ≐ ∘ ≐
- 2 Business trip to Israel
- 3 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 4 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 honeymoon place
- 7 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 8 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 9 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 10 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 11 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 12 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 13 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 14 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 15 Yom Hazikaron
- 16 Yom Haatzmaut
- 17 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 18 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 19 recomendation on African Safari company
- 20 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 21 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 22 One extra day in Jordan
- 23 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 24 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 25 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
A crash of rhinos - another trip through Kruger private reserves