I'm writing a trip report on our safari of last month.
This trip was 18 nights in total, starting on April, 29th. The places we chose were a combination of camps that we visited last year, and some camps of the year before. Our shedule was like this;
- Africa On Foot, Klaserie: 4 nights
- Shindzela, Timbavati: 4 nights
- nThambo, Klaserie: 6 nights
- Umkumbe, Sabi Sands: 4 nights
However... we did not stick to that shedule (you'll read about it further on in the report).
The last part (Umkumbe) will be added this weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Skip Dubai and head to Ras Al Khaimah
- 2 Meet Essaouira, the Jewel of Morocco
- 3 Fabulous Iran
- 4 Planning 1st safari with Gamewatchers- would like your thoughts
- 5 Help with choosing which areas to visit
- 6 Royal Malewane or Singita Boulders
- 7 The new trip itinerary in Oman
- 8 JNB - CPT flight/transfer time
- 9 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15
- 10 Beautiful Morocco Sep/15 part 2
- 11 First Safari- Tanzania or Botswana?
- 12 Soon: Sun Festivals Abu Simbel 22 Feb - 22 Oct
- 13 How to make the most in Kuwait
- 14 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 15 Skip Casablanca and Rabat?
- 16 African Safari Recommendations
- 17 Help please! Trying to plan an Asia/Middle East/Russia trip!
- 18 Best Places in Israel?
- 19 Northern Morocco in December- enough time?
- 20 South Africa Itinerary
- 21 Marocco in October
- 22 advise needed villa rental Morrocco
- 23 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 24 Hotel and other Suggestions for Dubai. . .
- 25 An African experience with 5 yrs old child
A crash of rhinos - another trip through Kruger private reserves