I'm writing a trip report on our safari of last month.
This trip was 18 nights in total, starting on April, 29th. The places we chose were a combination of camps that we visited last year, and some camps of the year before. Our shedule was like this;
- Africa On Foot, Klaserie: 4 nights
- Shindzela, Timbavati: 4 nights
- nThambo, Klaserie: 6 nights
- Umkumbe, Sabi Sands: 4 nights
However... we did not stick to that shedule (you'll read about it further on in the report).
The last part (Umkumbe) will be added this weekend.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 2 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 3 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 4 12 days Cape Town and Pilanesburg Itinerary help
- 5 advise on joburg pls!
- 6 Cape Town weather dependent activities
- 7 help with itinerary please
- 8 Luggage restrictions
- 9 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 10 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 11 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 12 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 13 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 14 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 15 Township Tour Guide
- 16 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 17 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 18 ISRAEL TRIP
- 19 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 20 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 21 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 22 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 23 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 24 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 25 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
A crash of rhinos - another trip through Kruger private reserves