Look here very rarely now but as I am about to go back to South Africa at the beginning of March and I did ask for assistance regarding Phinda, thought I would mention what I finally decided.
Becoming a wildlife carer here at home made me want to change what I did in South Africa, so now going to a wildlife rehabilitation centre to work for the first 3 weeks. Really looking forward to this but a bit nervous at the same time!
Then to Kapama for 2 nights just to see their rehab centre and because it is fairly close to where we are going first up.
Then down to Phinda for 9 nights staying in two camps, Forest and Mountain. Black Rhino heads my wish list for here. Was quite the nightmare to book for some bizarre reason, not sure if it was me or them, but hopefully the stay there will make that a distant memory.
This is a new adventure and one I am really looking forward to as it should also help me in general, with what I am doing here for my native wildlife.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthitcongress.com/vivax-male-enhancement/
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 4 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco