Just need assurance on my itinerary.
Day 1: 9.15am reach Casablanca, Visit Hassan II mosque and travel to Marrakech (Car), reach at 1pm. 1N at Marrakech Riad
Day 2: Leave Marrakech at 1/2pm to Ourika Valley. 1N at Ourika Valley
Day 3: Tour pick-up from Ourika Valley. 3D/2N Desert tour to Fes. 1N at Dades Gorge
Day 4: 1 N at Erg Chebbi desert Camp
Day 5/6: 2N at Fes
Day 7/8: Fes to Chefchaouen by bus. 2N at Chefchaouen
Day 9: 7am bus to Rabat. Reach Rabat at 11.30am. Flight back home at 2pm from Rabat.
I was advised not to stay in Casablanca & Rabat as there is nothing much to see there. So I skipped staying there. Is Dades Gorge worth staying? if not, what should I replace it with?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Phone :: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:4823831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 Targin into Zambia
- 6 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 7 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 8 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 9 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 10 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 11 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 12 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 13 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 14 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 15 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 16 Passport question for International flight
- 17 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 18 Tour operator near me
- 19 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 22 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 23 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 24 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 25 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco