Just need assurance on my itinerary.
Day 1: 9.15am reach Casablanca, Visit Hassan II mosque and travel to Marrakech (Car), reach at 1pm. 1N at Marrakech Riad
Day 2: Leave Marrakech at 1/2pm to Ourika Valley. 1N at Ourika Valley
Day 3: Tour pick-up from Ourika Valley. 3D/2N Desert tour to Fes. 1N at Dades Gorge
Day 4: 1 N at Erg Chebbi desert Camp
Day 5/6: 2N at Fes
Day 7/8: Fes to Chefchaouen by bus. 2N at Chefchaouen
Day 9: 7am bus to Rabat. Reach Rabat at 11.30am. Flight back home at 2pm from Rabat.
I was advised not to stay in Casablanca & Rabat as there is nothing much to see there. So I skipped staying there. Is Dades Gorge worth staying? if not, what should I replace it with?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 2 Binocular rentals
- 3 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 4 Marrakech
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.