Just need assurance on my itinerary.
Day 1: 9.15am reach Casablanca, Visit Hassan II mosque and travel to Marrakech (Car), reach at 1pm. 1N at Marrakech Riad
Day 2: Leave Marrakech at 1/2pm to Ourika Valley. 1N at Ourika Valley
Day 3: Tour pick-up from Ourika Valley. 3D/2N Desert tour to Fes. 1N at Dades Gorge
Day 4: 1 N at Erg Chebbi desert Camp
Day 5/6: 2N at Fes
Day 7/8: Fes to Chefchaouen by bus. 2N at Chefchaouen
Day 9: 7am bus to Rabat. Reach Rabat at 11.30am. Flight back home at 2pm from Rabat.
I was advised not to stay in Casablanca & Rabat as there is nothing much to see there. So I skipped staying there. Is Dades Gorge worth staying? if not, what should I replace it with?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dead Sea day trip
- 2 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 3 Marrakech
- 4 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 5 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 6 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 7 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 8 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 11 Itinerary Ideas
- 12 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 13 Travel to Botswana
- 14 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 15 Loldia House Kenya
- 16 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 17 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 18 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 19 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 20 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 21 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 22 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 23 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 24 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 25 Using US Dollars in Israel ?