We have booked 8 nights in Dubai and would like to use part of that time to explore outside the UAE. Our top choice is Petra, but we need counsel from someone who knows the ins and outs of that add-on.
Our research so far, through phone conversations with Emirates Airlines, has informed us that we can get an Arabian Airpass from Dubai to Amman for a very reasonable price. But it looks like awe would then need to go by bus or use private driver to Petra...about an 11 hour drive? Yuck on the 11 hours!
Suggestions? We have looked into Airpass to Istanbul and Cairo as well, but Petra seems the most interesting. We arrive in Dubai Dec. 1, returning Dec. 9. We are looking to spend the weekend in another location, probably Dec. 4-7, 3 nights.
With the 11 hour drive, is Petra out if the question? We can extend our trip at a cost of $200 each if necessary. Worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/renu-coffee-cleanse/
- 2 카지노베팅【 HOT424。COM 】폰타나리조트카지노
- 3 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 4 safari for the mobility impaired
- 5 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 6 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 9 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 12 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 13 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 14 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 15 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 16 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 17 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 18 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 Buying merchandise
- 21 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 22 Egypt January-February 2018
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 25 Private tour guide in Marrakech
8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.