I would very much appreciate comments/suggestions for the below itinerary.
Day 1 - early morning flight to Kogatende from Zanzibar, check-in at either one of the following camps (3 nights):
Lemala Mara Camp
Olakira Mara Camp
Serengeti Mara Camp
Day 2 - activities in Serengeti-Mara
Day 3 - activities in Serengeti-Mara
Day 4 - early morning flight from Kogatende airstrip to Manyara airstrip (or possibly an overland drive) and check-in at either one of the following lodges (1 night):
Bashay Rift Lodge
Day 5 - early morning drive to Ngorongoro Crater (reach there when gate opens), activities in Ngorongoro Crater floor, afternoon transfer to Tarangire National Park and check-in at either one of the following lodges (2 nights):
Mawe Ninga Camp
Lemala Tarangire Camp
Day 6 - activities in Tarangire
Day 7 - morning game-drive and transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport.
*I have chosen the Serengeti Mara because of the small number of visitors and opportunity to witness the Great Migration
**I have chosen not to stay on the Ngorongoro Crater Rim to have a better value accommodation in Karatu
***I have chosen not to stay at any of the lodges outside of Tarangire National Park to avoid time spend driving to the game-viewing areas
I am eager to read your responses.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 LalooKhet Yahoo @1800/570/1233 For YAHOO Mail technical support service.
- 2 Luxury train ride
- 3 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 4 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 5 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 6 Cradle of Humankind
- 7 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 8 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 12 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 13 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 israel tour
- 16 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 17 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 18 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
7D/6N Safari Itinerary for Northern Circuit, Tanzania, in October