I am planning a 7 day trip in Jordan in December of 2014. I would be travelling by myself. I arrive very early morning Sunday Dec 21 and leave on 28th afternoon. I was wondering if you guys can help me with planning my trip? My thoughts so far from what I saw online
Dec 21: Amman - Umm Qais- Jerash - Ajloun - Amman.
Dec 22: Amman – Desert Castles - Amman
Dec 23: Amman- Madaba - Mount Nebo – Kerak - Petra
Dec 24: Petra - Wadi Rum
Dec 25: Wadi Rum - Aqaba
Dec 26: Aqaba - Dead Sea
Dec 27: Madaba back to Amman
This clearly leaves me sometime. Should I add something more or spend more time in any other area? How can I fit in Madaba?
Dec 21: Amman – Jerash – Dibeen- Ajloun – Amman
Dec 22: Amman – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Dead Sea
Dec 23: Dead Sea – Kerak – Kings Highway – Petra
Dec 24: Full Day Petra
Dec 25: Petra – Wadi Rum
Dec 26: Wadi Rum – Aqaba – Amman
It seems in this options also , something can be added
How many days and in what places should I visit?
Is there any particular route I should take from Amman to Petra?
How convenient is it to move form one place to other using public transportation? (I do not drive and I have heard it could be quite time consuming)
Is it worth hiring a driver and a car? Since I am traveling alone, that could mean a lot of cost for me. Any suggestions for a car hire company that could support in this?
Any sort of help will be really really helpful. Thanks you so much
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buying merchandise
- 2 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 3 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 4 Egypt January-February 2018
- 5 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 7 safari for the mobility impaired
- 8 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 9 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 10 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 13 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 14 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 15 Dining in Cape Town
- 16 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 17 Dubai plan
- 18 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 19 Israel with kids in August
- 20 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 21 Iran in May
- 22 South Africa in June
- 23 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 24 IRAN
- 25 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?