I am planning a 7 day trip in Jordan in December of 2014. I would be travelling by myself. I arrive very early morning Sunday Dec 21 and leave on 28th afternoon. I was wondering if you guys can help me with planning my trip? My thoughts so far from what I saw online
Dec 21: Amman - Umm Qais- Jerash - Ajloun - Amman.
Dec 22: Amman – Desert Castles - Amman
Dec 23: Amman- Madaba - Mount Nebo – Kerak - Petra
Dec 24: Petra - Wadi Rum
Dec 25: Wadi Rum - Aqaba
Dec 26: Aqaba - Dead Sea
Dec 27: Madaba back to Amman
This clearly leaves me sometime. Should I add something more or spend more time in any other area? How can I fit in Madaba?
Dec 21: Amman – Jerash – Dibeen- Ajloun – Amman
Dec 22: Amman – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Dead Sea
Dec 23: Dead Sea – Kerak – Kings Highway – Petra
Dec 24: Full Day Petra
Dec 25: Petra – Wadi Rum
Dec 26: Wadi Rum – Aqaba – Amman
It seems in this options also , something can be added
How many days and in what places should I visit?
Is there any particular route I should take from Amman to Petra?
How convenient is it to move form one place to other using public transportation? (I do not drive and I have heard it could be quite time consuming)
Is it worth hiring a driver and a car? Since I am traveling alone, that could mean a lot of cost for me. Any suggestions for a car hire company that could support in this?
Any sort of help will be really really helpful. Thanks you so much
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 2 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 3 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 beach visit after safari
- 6 Best African Safari
- 7 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 8 Petra Wadi Rum
- 9 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 12 What is worth seeing in November?
- 13 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 14 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 15 Israeli Tour Guides
- 16 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 17 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 18 Masai Mara in May
- 19 Western Desert Itinerary
- 20 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 21 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 22 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 23 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 24 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 25 Trip to Merzouga