I am planning a 7 day trip in Jordan in December of 2014. I would be travelling by myself. I arrive very early morning Sunday Dec 21 and leave on 28th afternoon. I was wondering if you guys can help me with planning my trip? My thoughts so far from what I saw online
Dec 21: Amman - Umm Qais- Jerash - Ajloun - Amman.
Dec 22: Amman – Desert Castles - Amman
Dec 23: Amman- Madaba - Mount Nebo – Kerak - Petra
Dec 24: Petra - Wadi Rum
Dec 25: Wadi Rum - Aqaba
Dec 26: Aqaba - Dead Sea
Dec 27: Madaba back to Amman
This clearly leaves me sometime. Should I add something more or spend more time in any other area? How can I fit in Madaba?
Dec 21: Amman – Jerash – Dibeen- Ajloun – Amman
Dec 22: Amman – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Dead Sea
Dec 23: Dead Sea – Kerak – Kings Highway – Petra
Dec 24: Full Day Petra
Dec 25: Petra – Wadi Rum
Dec 26: Wadi Rum – Aqaba – Amman
It seems in this options also , something can be added
How many days and in what places should I visit?
Is there any particular route I should take from Amman to Petra?
How convenient is it to move form one place to other using public transportation? (I do not drive and I have heard it could be quite time consuming)
Is it worth hiring a driver and a car? Since I am traveling alone, that could mean a lot of cost for me. Any suggestions for a car hire company that could support in this?
Any sort of help will be really really helpful. Thanks you so much
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 2 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 3 israel tour
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 6 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 7 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 8 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 9 Luxury train ride
- 10 Safety in Fes
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 13 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 14 Sim card mainly for data
- 15 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 16 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 17 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 18 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 19 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 20 Cape Town
- 21 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Travel to Cairo in July
- 24 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 25 The Safari Collection