I am planning a 7 day trip in Jordan in December of 2014. I would be travelling by myself. I arrive very early morning Sunday Dec 21 and leave on 28th afternoon. I was wondering if you guys can help me with planning my trip? My thoughts so far from what I saw online
Dec 21: Amman - Umm Qais- Jerash - Ajloun - Amman.
Dec 22: Amman – Desert Castles - Amman
Dec 23: Amman- Madaba - Mount Nebo – Kerak - Petra
Dec 24: Petra - Wadi Rum
Dec 25: Wadi Rum - Aqaba
Dec 26: Aqaba - Dead Sea
Dec 27: Madaba back to Amman
This clearly leaves me sometime. Should I add something more or spend more time in any other area? How can I fit in Madaba?
Dec 21: Amman – Jerash – Dibeen- Ajloun – Amman
Dec 22: Amman – Madaba – Mount Nebo – Dead Sea
Dec 23: Dead Sea – Kerak – Kings Highway – Petra
Dec 24: Full Day Petra
Dec 25: Petra – Wadi Rum
Dec 26: Wadi Rum – Aqaba – Amman
It seems in this options also , something can be added
How many days and in what places should I visit?
Is there any particular route I should take from Amman to Petra?
How convenient is it to move form one place to other using public transportation? (I do not drive and I have heard it could be quite time consuming)
Is it worth hiring a driver and a car? Since I am traveling alone, that could mean a lot of cost for me. Any suggestions for a car hire company that could support in this?
Any sort of help will be really really helpful. Thanks you so much
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wildebeest migration itinerary
- 2 6 DAYS MIGRATION CLASSIC SAFARIS -TANZANIA
- 3 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 4 One month in Africa
- 5 recomendation on African Safari company
- 6 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 7 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 8 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 9 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 10 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 11 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 14 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 15 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 16 One extra day in Jordan
- 17 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 18 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 Israel in Late October or November?
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 23 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 24 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 25 Madagascar - Books