we posted a summary on our trip to the Danakil Depression a few weeks back.
Here is an extension to this: a 4-minute DiaShow showing Ahmed Ale, the Salt Mines, Lake Asal, Dallol, Erta Ale and yes... a few of the omnipresent Kalashinovs!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/break-up-pills/
- 2 Money in Uganda
- 3 Morocco help
- 4 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 5 First trip to Africa
- 6 Uganda Visa
- 7 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 8 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 9 Private Guide for Cairo
- 10 Egypt - Need Help!
- 11 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 14 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 17 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 18 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 19 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 20 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 21 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 22 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 23 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 24 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 25 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
6 Days in the Danakil Depression: A 4-Minute Diashow