we posted a summary on our trip to the Danakil Depression a few weeks back.
Here is an extension to this: a 4-minute DiaShow showing Ahmed Ale, the Salt Mines, Lake Asal, Dallol, Erta Ale and yes... a few of the omnipresent Kalashinovs!
6 Days in the Danakil Depression: A 4-Minute Diashow
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 2 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 3 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 4 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 5 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 6 Boutique hotels in israel
- 7 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 8 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 9 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 10 *****Moroccan Tour Operator*****(Tutti In Marocco.com)
- 11 Short layover at JNB
- 12 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 13 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 14 A family safari in Tanzania
- 15 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 16 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 17 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 18 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 19 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 20 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 21 Any Experience with Africa Tours?
- 22 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 23 Uganda/Rwanda Gorilla Trekking
- 24 Israel and Petra
- 25 Tanzania Safari 7 or 8 night itinerary recommendations