Planning a 5 or 6 day trip to Morocco (will be in Spain before and after) starting in late nov/early dec, likely will be in Seville so thinking easiest way is to get to Tarifa or Algeciras ferry over to Tangie and head out right away (if possible)
Itinerary wise thinking Marrakech with trip to Essaouira for about 3 days and Fes for 2-3 days then back to Spain.
Assume if no easy flights back to Madrid (need to get there finally) will go back to Tangier and then to Madrid via Tarifa and Seville (train).
In Morocco had a question re mode of travel, can either to trains (overnight from Tangier to Marrakech and from there to Fes) or rent a car (very familiar with stick) in Tangier and drop back there. Assume one way rentals where I rent in Tangier and drop off in Rabat/Casa if i get a cheap flight back to Madrid will be too expensive
Any suggestions re mode of transport and or itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 VERIZON @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Itinerary Ideas
- 4 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 5 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 6 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 7 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 8 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 9 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 10 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 11 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 12 Kenya/Tanzania
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 2 nights in Dubai
- 15 16 hours in Qatar
- 16 Petra from Israel
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 A South African in Lusaka
- 19 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 20 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 21 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 22 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 23 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 24 Safari suggestions
- 25 Best places to eat in Egypt?
5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel