Planning a 5 or 6 day trip to Morocco (will be in Spain before and after) starting in late nov/early dec, likely will be in Seville so thinking easiest way is to get to Tarifa or Algeciras ferry over to Tangie and head out right away (if possible)
Itinerary wise thinking Marrakech with trip to Essaouira for about 3 days and Fes for 2-3 days then back to Spain.
Assume if no easy flights back to Madrid (need to get there finally) will go back to Tangier and then to Madrid via Tarifa and Seville (train).
In Morocco had a question re mode of travel, can either to trains (overnight from Tangier to Marrakech and from there to Fes) or rent a car (very familiar with stick) in Tangier and drop back there. Assume one way rentals where I rent in Tangier and drop off in Rabat/Casa if i get a cheap flight back to Madrid will be too expensive
Any suggestions re mode of transport and or itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://naturalfitnesspoint.com/alpha-muscle-complex/
- 2 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 3 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 4 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 5 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 6 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 9 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 10 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 11 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 12 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 13 Dubai Guide
- 14 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 15 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 16 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 17 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 18 Loldia House Kenya
- 19 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 20 Alexandria
- 21 kicheche compared to porini
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 24 Chefchaouen Report
- 25 Tracking Gorillas
5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel