Planning a 5 or 6 day trip to Morocco (will be in Spain before and after) starting in late nov/early dec, likely will be in Seville so thinking easiest way is to get to Tarifa or Algeciras ferry over to Tangie and head out right away (if possible)
Itinerary wise thinking Marrakech with trip to Essaouira for about 3 days and Fes for 2-3 days then back to Spain.
Assume if no easy flights back to Madrid (need to get there finally) will go back to Tangier and then to Madrid via Tarifa and Seville (train).
In Morocco had a question re mode of travel, can either to trains (overnight from Tangier to Marrakech and from there to Fes) or rent a car (very familiar with stick) in Tangier and drop back there. Assume one way rentals where I rent in Tangier and drop off in Rabat/Casa if i get a cheap flight back to Madrid will be too expensive
Any suggestions re mode of transport and or itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Masai Mara and best side trip?
- 2 Single traveler
- 3 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 4 Where to stay in the Masai Mara?
- 5 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 6 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 7 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 8 Morocco Highlights
- 9 Uganda Trip Report
- 10 Money in Uganda
- 11 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 12 VISA for Mozambique
- 13 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 16 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 17 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 18 Best African Safari
- 19 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 20 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 21 beach visit after safari
- 22 Petra Wadi Rum
- 23 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 24 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 25 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel