Planning a 5 or 6 day trip to Morocco (will be in Spain before and after) starting in late nov/early dec, likely will be in Seville so thinking easiest way is to get to Tarifa or Algeciras ferry over to Tangie and head out right away (if possible)
Itinerary wise thinking Marrakech with trip to Essaouira for about 3 days and Fes for 2-3 days then back to Spain.
Assume if no easy flights back to Madrid (need to get there finally) will go back to Tangier and then to Madrid via Tarifa and Seville (train).
In Morocco had a question re mode of travel, can either to trains (overnight from Tangier to Marrakech and from there to Fes) or rent a car (very familiar with stick) in Tangier and drop back there. Assume one way rentals where I rent in Tangier and drop off in Rabat/Casa if i get a cheap flight back to Madrid will be too expensive
Any suggestions re mode of transport and or itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel Transportation
- 2 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 3 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 4 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 5 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 What you do not know about East Africa.
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 10 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 11 Morocco help
- 12 First trip to Africa
- 13 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 14 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 15 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 16 IRAN
- 17 Money in Uganda
- 18 Uganda Visa
- 19 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 20 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 21 Private Guide for Cairo
- 22 Egypt - Need Help!
- 23 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 24 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 25 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel