i have a layover of 4 hours in dubai (brussels dubai jakarta), 00:15 to 04:20 AM
i would like to go to the center just to walk in the street during an hour. is it possible ?
i don't want to stay in the airport and shop, eat or sleep there. i find airports boring even the better ones. even if everything is closed or 'dark' in the city center and the burj khalifa tower is closed.
50 min from aircraft to taxi
30 min airport to center
120 min, 2 hours walk in the center
30 min center to airport
90 from taxi to aircraft
is it ok ?
do I save time with online visa request ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakech
- 2 Binocular rentals
- 3 Dead Sea day trip
- 4 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 7 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 8 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 9 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 10 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 11 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 12 Itinerary Ideas
- 13 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 14 Travel to Botswana
- 15 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 16 Loldia House Kenya
- 17 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 18 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 19 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 20 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 21 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 22 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 23 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 24 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 25 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006