I am planning my trip to tanzania.. for about 4 weeks I know its a little short in time.. but I am planning to leave end of January cause I can't plan much ahead cause of work!
I need help for Suggested Travel Routes where its possible to use plane from a distance to another better to save time, and where its not Train / Bus / 4x4.. I planned my destinations below, one after each other thinking its the best route to go..
Also any suggested camp sites / lodges will be helpful! - and if its good duration or not
Arrive to Dar es Salaam
Selous Game Reserve - 3 nights
Ruaha National Park- 3 nights
Lake victoria - 2 nights
Serengeti National Park - 5 nights
Usambara / Para Mountains - 4 nights
Zanzibar - 6 nights
Mafia Island - 4 nights
My aim is the wild life.. beaches and culture
Thank you travellers!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My Tophttp://www.healthyapplechat.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/ic Title
- 2 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 3 Morocco Questions
- 4 Botswana safari recs
- 5 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 6 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 7 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 8 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 9 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 10 Botswana in January
- 11 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 12 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 13 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 14 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 15 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 16 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 17 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 18 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 19 2 days i n JO'burg
- 20 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 21 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 22 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 23 Zambia HELP!
- 24 Israel in January
- 25 Morocco touring from Agadir