I am planning my trip to tanzania.. for about 4 weeks I know its a little short in time.. but I am planning to leave end of January cause I can't plan much ahead cause of work!
I need help for Suggested Travel Routes where its possible to use plane from a distance to another better to save time, and where its not Train / Bus / 4x4.. I planned my destinations below, one after each other thinking its the best route to go..
Also any suggested camp sites / lodges will be helpful! - and if its good duration or not
Arrive to Dar es Salaam
Selous Game Reserve - 3 nights
Ruaha National Park- 3 nights
Lake victoria - 2 nights
Serengeti National Park - 5 nights
Usambara / Para Mountains - 4 nights
Zanzibar - 6 nights
Mafia Island - 4 nights
My aim is the wild life.. beaches and culture
Thank you travellers!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 2 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 3 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 4 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 7 Itinerary Ideas
- 8 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 9 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 10 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 11 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 12 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions