I am planning my trip to tanzania.. for about 4 weeks I know its a little short in time.. but I am planning to leave end of January cause I can't plan much ahead cause of work!
I need help for Suggested Travel Routes where its possible to use plane from a distance to another better to save time, and where its not Train / Bus / 4x4.. I planned my destinations below, one after each other thinking its the best route to go..
Also any suggested camp sites / lodges will be helpful! - and if its good duration or not
Arrive to Dar es Salaam
Selous Game Reserve - 3 nights
Ruaha National Park- 3 nights
Lake victoria - 2 nights
Serengeti National Park - 5 nights
Usambara / Para Mountains - 4 nights
Zanzibar - 6 nights
Mafia Island - 4 nights
My aim is the wild life.. beaches and culture
Thank you travellers!
4 Weeks In Tanzania
- 1 phone service
- 2 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 3 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 4 Living in Morocco.
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 7 Tanzania in 2014
- 8 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 9 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 10 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 11 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 12 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 15 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 17 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 18 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 19 Africa Safari
- 20 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 21 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 22 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 23 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 24 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 25 Morocco - private tour operators