I am planning my trip to tanzania.. for about 4 weeks I know its a little short in time.. but I am planning to leave end of January cause I can't plan much ahead cause of work!
I need help for Suggested Travel Routes where its possible to use plane from a distance to another better to save time, and where its not Train / Bus / 4x4.. I planned my destinations below, one after each other thinking its the best route to go..
Also any suggested camp sites / lodges will be helpful! - and if its good duration or not
Arrive to Dar es Salaam
Selous Game Reserve - 3 nights
Ruaha National Park- 3 nights
Lake victoria - 2 nights
Serengeti National Park - 5 nights
Usambara / Para Mountains - 4 nights
Zanzibar - 6 nights
Mafia Island - 4 nights
My aim is the wild life.. beaches and culture
Thank you travellers!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.hearthpwn.org/zytek-xl/
- 2 Johannesburg...?
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 Luxury train ride
- 5 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 8 Cradle of Humankind
- 9 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 10 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 13 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 14 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 israel tour
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 19 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 20 Safety in Fes
- 21 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 22 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina