I am planning my trip to tanzania.. for about 4 weeks I know its a little short in time.. but I am planning to leave end of January cause I can't plan much ahead cause of work!
I need help for Suggested Travel Routes where its possible to use plane from a distance to another better to save time, and where its not Train / Bus / 4x4.. I planned my destinations below, one after each other thinking its the best route to go..
Also any suggested camp sites / lodges will be helpful! - and if its good duration or not
Arrive to Dar es Salaam
Selous Game Reserve - 3 nights
Ruaha National Park- 3 nights
Lake victoria - 2 nights
Serengeti National Park - 5 nights
Usambara / Para Mountains - 4 nights
Zanzibar - 6 nights
Mafia Island - 4 nights
My aim is the wild life.. beaches and culture
Thank you travellers!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 2 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 3 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 4 Safari In June
- 5 Business trip to Israel
- 6 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 7 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 8 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 9 honeymoon place
- 10 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 11 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 14 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 15 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 16 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 17 Yom Hazikaron
- 18 Yom Haatzmaut
- 19 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 20 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 21 recomendation on African Safari company
- 22 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 23 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 24 One extra day in Jordan
- 25 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery