I am planning my trip to tanzania.. for about 4 weeks I know its a little short in time.. but I am planning to leave end of January cause I can't plan much ahead cause of work!
I need help for Suggested Travel Routes where its possible to use plane from a distance to another better to save time, and where its not Train / Bus / 4x4.. I planned my destinations below, one after each other thinking its the best route to go..
Also any suggested camp sites / lodges will be helpful! - and if its good duration or not
Arrive to Dar es Salaam
Selous Game Reserve - 3 nights
Ruaha National Park- 3 nights
Lake victoria - 2 nights
Serengeti National Park - 5 nights
Usambara / Para Mountains - 4 nights
Zanzibar - 6 nights
Mafia Island - 4 nights
My aim is the wild life.. beaches and culture
Thank you travellers!
4 Weeks In Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 2 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 3 Green Season Safari Questions
- 4 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 5 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 6 Hotels in Nairobi
- 7 Novice Safari question
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 10 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 11 Quick question about Kenya..
- 12 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 13 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 14 Morocco in April 2014
- 15 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 16 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 17 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 18 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 19 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 20 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 21 Uganda Travel Planning
- 22 Israel and Jordan
- 23 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 24 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 25 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September