I am planning my trip to tanzania.. for about 4 weeks I know its a little short in time.. but I am planning to leave end of January cause I can't plan much ahead cause of work!
I need help for Suggested Travel Routes where its possible to use plane from a distance to another better to save time, and where its not Train / Bus / 4x4.. I planned my destinations below, one after each other thinking its the best route to go..
Also any suggested camp sites / lodges will be helpful! - and if its good duration or not
Arrive to Dar es Salaam
Selous Game Reserve - 3 nights
Ruaha National Park- 3 nights
Lake victoria - 2 nights
Serengeti National Park - 5 nights
Usambara / Para Mountains - 4 nights
Zanzibar - 6 nights
Mafia Island - 4 nights
My aim is the wild life.. beaches and culture
Thank you travellers!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 2 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 3 Morocco Highlights
- 4 Uganda Trip Report
- 5 Money in Uganda
- 6 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 7 VISA for Mozambique
- 8 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 9 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 10 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 11 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 12 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 13 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 14 Best African Safari
- 15 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 16 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 17 beach visit after safari
- 18 Petra Wadi Rum
- 19 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 20 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 21 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 22 What is worth seeing in November?
- 23 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 24 Israeli Tour Guides
- 25 Masai Mara in May