We've been working on our itinerary for our trip with our 2 children and have made a lot of progress I think. So far we have:
Fly into Cape Town, rent car
Capetown-5 days-still working on finding house rental
Kynsa-2 nights-house on lagoon
Storm River National Park-3 nights-national park cottage
Schotia Safari-2 nights-Boma and Lodge
Addo-2 nights-rondavel in national park
National Zebra Park-?
Then we have 10 more days before we fly out of Cape Town again. We are looking to drive and not fly and aren't going to go to Kruger this trip. Anyone have any more suggestions on places to see?
We are looking to keep our costs below $300/night.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://blogmium.com/max-grow-xtreme/
- 2 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 3 Safari In June
- 4 Business trip to Israel
- 5 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 6 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 7 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 8 honeymoon place
- 9 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 10 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 13 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 14 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 15 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 16 Yom Hazikaron
- 17 Yom Haatzmaut
- 18 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 19 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 20 recomendation on African Safari company
- 21 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 22 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 23 One extra day in Jordan
- 24 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 25 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?