We've been working on our itinerary for our trip with our 2 children and have made a lot of progress I think. So far we have:
Fly into Cape Town, rent car
Capetown-5 days-still working on finding house rental
Kynsa-2 nights-house on lagoon
Storm River National Park-3 nights-national park cottage
Schotia Safari-2 nights-Boma and Lodge
Addo-2 nights-rondavel in national park
National Zebra Park-?
Then we have 10 more days before we fly out of Cape Town again. We are looking to drive and not fly and aren't going to go to Kruger this trip. Anyone have any more suggestions on places to see?
We are looking to keep our costs below $300/night.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 2 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 5 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 6 Mombasa recomendations please
- 7 Private tours in Morocco
- 8 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 9 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 10 First time to Africa-need help!
- 11 How do I know if a company is legit
- 12 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 13 South Africa trip report
- 14 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 17 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 18 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 19 Ethiopian security
- 20 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 21 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 22 morocco
- 23 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?