We've been working on our itinerary for our trip with our 2 children and have made a lot of progress I think. So far we have:
Fly into Cape Town, rent car
Capetown-5 days-still working on finding house rental
Kynsa-2 nights-house on lagoon
Storm River National Park-3 nights-national park cottage
Schotia Safari-2 nights-Boma and Lodge
Addo-2 nights-rondavel in national park
National Zebra Park-?
Then we have 10 more days before we fly out of Cape Town again. We are looking to drive and not fly and aren't going to go to Kruger this trip. Anyone have any more suggestions on places to see?
We are looking to keep our costs below $300/night.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 2 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 3 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 4 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 5 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 6 Israeli Tour Guides
- 7 What is worth seeing in November?
- 8 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 9 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 10 Masai Mara in May
- 11 Western Desert Itinerary
- 12 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 13 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 14 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 15 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 16 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 17 Trip to Merzouga
- 18 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 19 Uganda Visa
- 20 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 21 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 22 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 23 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 24 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 25 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?