We've been working on our itinerary for our trip with our 2 children and have made a lot of progress I think. So far we have:
Fly into Cape Town, rent car
Capetown-5 days-still working on finding house rental
Kynsa-2 nights-house on lagoon
Storm River National Park-3 nights-national park cottage
Schotia Safari-2 nights-Boma and Lodge
Addo-2 nights-rondavel in national park
National Zebra Park-?
Then we have 10 more days before we fly out of Cape Town again. We are looking to drive and not fly and aren't going to go to Kruger this trip. Anyone have any more suggestions on places to see?
We are looking to keep our costs below $300/night.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 2 Morocco Trip Report
- 3 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 4 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 5 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 6 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 7 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 8 Israel Transportation
- 9 Changing planes at Dubai
- 10 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 13 Morocco help
- 14 First trip to Africa
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 17 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 18 IRAN
- 19 Money in Uganda
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 22 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 23 Private Guide for Cairo
- 24 Egypt - Need Help!
- 25 Attractions in Cairo and around