We've been working on our itinerary for our trip with our 2 children and have made a lot of progress I think. So far we have:
Fly into Cape Town, rent car
Capetown-5 days-still working on finding house rental
Kynsa-2 nights-house on lagoon
Storm River National Park-3 nights-national park cottage
Schotia Safari-2 nights-Boma and Lodge
Addo-2 nights-rondavel in national park
National Zebra Park-?
Then we have 10 more days before we fly out of Cape Town again. We are looking to drive and not fly and aren't going to go to Kruger this trip. Anyone have any more suggestions on places to see?
We are looking to keep our costs below $300/night.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://nutritionplanreview.com/tst-1700-and-pump-2400-supplement/
- 2 Safari suggestions
- 3 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 4 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 5 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 6 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 7 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 8 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 9 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 10 Passport question for International flight
- 11 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 12 Tour operator near me
- 13 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 14 Sim card mainly for data
- 15 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 16 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 17 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 18 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 19 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 20 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 21 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 22 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 23 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 24 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 25 Johannesburg