We are a family of 4 with our two very nice teen daughters heading to Egypt for 3 weeks on Dec 20 right when the Nile cruise rates increase for the holidays. We are very excited about taking a Nile cruise but would like to not blow the entire travel budget doing it. I had a great rate from Nile Dolphin of $500 each (we need 2 cabins) but the reviews on TripAdvisor etc were far from glowing. I am really not ready to committ to $1,000 per person. Any suggestions on a nice, clean cruise to look into? We would like to have some light evening entertainment which the Nile Dolphin reportedly only has barely one evening. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
4 night Nile Cruise for Fam of 4 - reasonable rate ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A Helping Hand in Tofo, Mozambique
- 2 Help with itinerary
- 3 Small group tours in israel
- 4 Boutique hotels in israel
- 5 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 6 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 7 Egypt safe travel
- 8 how can I go to Iran ?
- 9 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 10 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 11 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 12 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 13 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 14 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 15 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 16 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 17 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 18 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 19 what kind of phone
- 20 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 21 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 22 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 23 Iran Info, Please
- 24 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 25 Safari on a budget!