We are a family of 4 with our two very nice teen daughters heading to Egypt for 3 weeks on Dec 20 right when the Nile cruise rates increase for the holidays. We are very excited about taking a Nile cruise but would like to not blow the entire travel budget doing it. I had a great rate from Nile Dolphin of $500 each (we need 2 cabins) but the reviews on TripAdvisor etc were far from glowing. I am really not ready to committ to $1,000 per person. Any suggestions on a nice, clean cruise to look into? We would like to have some light evening entertainment which the Nile Dolphin reportedly only has barely one evening. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
4 night Nile Cruise for Fam of 4 - reasonable rate ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 2 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 3 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 4 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 5 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 6 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 7 Morocco Trip Report
- 8 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 9 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 10 Car Rentals in Israel
- 11 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 12 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 13 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 14 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 15 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 16 Johannesburg...?
- 17 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 18 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 19 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 20 Islands to spend holidays
- 21 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 22 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 23 Safari buddies - late August
- 24 Suggestions for a week in Dubai
- 25 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan