We are a family of 4 with our two very nice teen daughters heading to Egypt for 3 weeks on Dec 20 right when the Nile cruise rates increase for the holidays. We are very excited about taking a Nile cruise but would like to not blow the entire travel budget doing it. I had a great rate from Nile Dolphin of $500 each (we need 2 cabins) but the reviews on TripAdvisor etc were far from glowing. I am really not ready to committ to $1,000 per person. Any suggestions on a nice, clean cruise to look into? We would like to have some light evening entertainment which the Nile Dolphin reportedly only has barely one evening. Thanks for any and all suggestions!
4 night Nile Cruise for Fam of 4 - reasonable rate ?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help! First African safari!!!
- 2 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 3 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 4 Safari and Beach in June
- 5 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 6 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 7 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 8 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 9 Safari Cost Comparison
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 12 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 13 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 14 My trip to Egypt .....
- 15 dubai for 5 days
- 16 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 17 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 18 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 19 Bugs n' Botswana
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 My Trip to Palestine
- 22 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 23 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 24 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 25 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses