I am flying in from KualaLumpur to Cairo en-route to Vienna on the 28th March. I have a 4hr transit in Cairo and would love to see the pyramids even if I have to see them for like 15mins. I have an Indian passport and no Eyptian visa.
Do Egypt Immigration allows on arrival visas for transit passengers?
Can I go out of the airport for an hour for this as all my baggage is already checked in and will get it in Vienna and I have an onward journey boarding pass?
Does Egypt tourism or local tour operators takes hourly tours for transit passengers like me to see this wonder of the world? If yes need recommendation and cost
The fastest way to get this done (recommendation needed).
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 2 Widerness Lodges
- 3 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 4 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 5 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 6 Nairobi, where to stay
- 7 Help plan African Safari
- 8 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 9 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 10 Tipping on Safari
- 11 Cape Town
- 12 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 13 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 14 Cape Town -safety
- 15 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 16 SA itin review
- 17 Botswana safari in late November
- 18 Ferry to Morocco
- 19 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 20 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 21 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 22 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 23 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda