I am flying in from KualaLumpur to Cairo en-route to Vienna on the 28th March. I have a 4hr transit in Cairo and would love to see the pyramids even if I have to see them for like 15mins. I have an Indian passport and no Eyptian visa.
Do Egypt Immigration allows on arrival visas for transit passengers?
Can I go out of the airport for an hour for this as all my baggage is already checked in and will get it in Vienna and I have an onward journey boarding pass?
Does Egypt tourism or local tour operators takes hourly tours for transit passengers like me to see this wonder of the world? If yes need recommendation and cost
The fastest way to get this done (recommendation needed).
Thanks in advance for your help.
4 Hours transit in Cairo
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 UAE Desert Safari
- 2 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 3 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 4 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 5 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 6 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 7 South Africa in February?
- 8 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 9 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 10 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 11 Dubai first time
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Zambia Impressions
- 14 Taste of Dubai
- 15 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 16 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 17 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 18 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 19 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 20 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 21 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 22 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 23 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 24 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 25 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?