I am flying in from KualaLumpur to Cairo en-route to Vienna on the 28th March. I have a 4hr transit in Cairo and would love to see the pyramids even if I have to see them for like 15mins. I have an Indian passport and no Eyptian visa.
Do Egypt Immigration allows on arrival visas for transit passengers?
Can I go out of the airport for an hour for this as all my baggage is already checked in and will get it in Vienna and I have an onward journey boarding pass?
Does Egypt tourism or local tour operators takes hourly tours for transit passengers like me to see this wonder of the world? If yes need recommendation and cost
The fastest way to get this done (recommendation needed).
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dolphins vs Jets
- 2 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 3 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 4 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 5 Audley Travel
- 6 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 7 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 8 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 9 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 12 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 13 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 14 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 15 Safari in South Africa
- 16 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 17 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 18 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 19 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 20 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 21 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 22 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 23 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 24 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 25 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca