I am flying in from KualaLumpur to Cairo en-route to Vienna on the 28th March. I have a 4hr transit in Cairo and would love to see the pyramids even if I have to see them for like 15mins. I have an Indian passport and no Eyptian visa.
Do Egypt Immigration allows on arrival visas for transit passengers?
Can I go out of the airport for an hour for this as all my baggage is already checked in and will get it in Vienna and I have an onward journey boarding pass?
Does Egypt tourism or local tour operators takes hourly tours for transit passengers like me to see this wonder of the world? If yes need recommendation and cost
The fastest way to get this done (recommendation needed).
Thanks in advance for your help.
4 Hours transit in Cairo
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 5 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 6 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 10 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 11 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 12 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 13 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 14 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 15 Uganda Travel Planning
- 16 Israel and Jordan
- 17 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 18 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 21 Northern Circuit tour company
- 22 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 23 Oman Trip Report
- 24 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 25 A Look Back