I am flying in from KualaLumpur to Cairo en-route to Vienna on the 28th March. I have a 4hr transit in Cairo and would love to see the pyramids even if I have to see them for like 15mins. I have an Indian passport and no Eyptian visa.
Do Egypt Immigration allows on arrival visas for transit passengers?
Can I go out of the airport for an hour for this as all my baggage is already checked in and will get it in Vienna and I have an onward journey boarding pass?
Does Egypt tourism or local tour operators takes hourly tours for transit passengers like me to see this wonder of the world? If yes need recommendation and cost
The fastest way to get this done (recommendation needed).
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 2 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 3 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 4 DOHA LAYOVER
- 5 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 6 Morocco Questions
- 7 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 8 Botswana safari recs
- 9 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 10 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 11 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 12 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 13 Botswana in January
- 14 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 15 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 16 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 17 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 18 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 19 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 20 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 21 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 22 2 days i n JO'burg
- 23 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 24 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 25 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap