I am flying in from KualaLumpur to Cairo en-route to Vienna on the 28th March. I have a 4hr transit in Cairo and would love to see the pyramids even if I have to see them for like 15mins. I have an Indian passport and no Eyptian visa.
Do Egypt Immigration allows on arrival visas for transit passengers?
Can I go out of the airport for an hour for this as all my baggage is already checked in and will get it in Vienna and I have an onward journey boarding pass?
Does Egypt tourism or local tour operators takes hourly tours for transit passengers like me to see this wonder of the world? If yes need recommendation and cost
The fastest way to get this done (recommendation needed).
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - 4 hours between flights, what can you do ??
- 2 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 3 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 4 Cairo International Airport
- 5 Petra from Israel
- 6 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 7 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 8 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 9 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 10 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 11 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 12 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 13 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 14 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 15 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 16 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 17 Dubai Guide
- 18 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 19 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 20 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 21 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 22 Loldia House Kenya
- 23 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 24 Alexandria
- 25 kicheche compared to porini