I am flying in from KualaLumpur to Cairo en-route to Vienna on the 28th March. I have a 4hr transit in Cairo and would love to see the pyramids even if I have to see them for like 15mins. I have an Indian passport and no Eyptian visa.
Do Egypt Immigration allows on arrival visas for transit passengers?
Can I go out of the airport for an hour for this as all my baggage is already checked in and will get it in Vienna and I have an onward journey boarding pass?
Does Egypt tourism or local tour operators takes hourly tours for transit passengers like me to see this wonder of the world? If yes need recommendation and cost
The fastest way to get this done (recommendation needed).
Thanks in advance for your help.
4 Hours transit in Cairo
- 1 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 2 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 3 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 4 Accra airport
- 5 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 6 17 days in Israel our way
- 7 a week in africa
- 8 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 9 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 10 morocco
- 11 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 12 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 13 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 14 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 15 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 16 Trip extension from Cape town
- 17 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 18 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 19 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 20 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 21 Lets talk cell phones & plans while in Tanzania
- 22 Visit visa for South Africa
- 23 Opinions on airlines BOS to NBO
- 24 What about money?
- 25 Is now a good time to visit Yemen