Am looking forward to a 4 days safari in the Northern circuit from June 11 - June 14. My itinerary is tight but am very interested in seeing the migration. I have few offers; solo price, but they are beyond my budget. Am looking for 2 or more person to join me to bring the costs down.
My preferred itinerary is as follows;
Day 1: Leave Arusha and game in Lake Manyara.
Day 2: Drive to Serengeti. I have read the migration may be in Ikoma area and prefer Ikoma safari camp.
Day 3: Morning and afternoon game drive in Serengeti. Evening drive south to Ngorongorou.
Day 4: Inside the crater tour and ride back to Arusha.
I have few offers and but I have narrowed down to two companies and will decide when I get persons to join me.
Join me, let escape the city.
4 Days safari from June 11 - June 14 - Join me.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Travelust
- 2 Drinking on safari
- 3 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 4 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 5 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 6 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 7 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 8 South Africa in February?
- 9 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 10 Thinking about The Gambia
- 11 Independence Day in Israel
- 12 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 13 Shots for Morocco
- 14 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 15 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 16 Morroco Travel Guide
- 17 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 18 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 19 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 20 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 21 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 22 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 23 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 24 Abu Simbel or Valley of Kings?
- 25 Shongololo Express. The Southern Cross Adventure