Am looking forward to a 4 days safari in the Northern circuit from June 11 - June 14. My itinerary is tight but am very interested in seeing the migration. I have few offers; solo price, but they are beyond my budget. Am looking for 2 or more person to join me to bring the costs down.
My preferred itinerary is as follows;
Day 1: Leave Arusha and game in Lake Manyara.
Day 2: Drive to Serengeti. I have read the migration may be in Ikoma area and prefer Ikoma safari camp.
Day 3: Morning and afternoon game drive in Serengeti. Evening drive south to Ngorongorou.
Day 4: Inside the crater tour and ride back to Arusha.
I have few offers and but I have narrowed down to two companies and will decide when I get persons to join me.
Join me, let escape the city.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 2 VISA for Mozambique
- 3 Money in Uganda
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 6 Uganda Trip Report
- 7 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 8 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 9 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 10 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 11 Best African Safari
- 12 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 13 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 14 beach visit after safari
- 15 Petra Wadi Rum
- 16 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 17 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 18 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 19 What is worth seeing in November?
- 20 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 21 Israeli Tour Guides
- 22 Masai Mara in May
- 23 Western Desert Itinerary
- 24 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 25 luggage for a weird itinerary