Am looking forward to a 4 days safari in the Northern circuit from June 11 - June 14. My itinerary is tight but am very interested in seeing the migration. I have few offers; solo price, but they are beyond my budget. Am looking for 2 or more person to join me to bring the costs down.
My preferred itinerary is as follows;
Day 1: Leave Arusha and game in Lake Manyara.
Day 2: Drive to Serengeti. I have read the migration may be in Ikoma area and prefer Ikoma safari camp.
Day 3: Morning and afternoon game drive in Serengeti. Evening drive south to Ngorongorou.
Day 4: Inside the crater tour and ride back to Arusha.
I have few offers and but I have narrowed down to two companies and will decide when I get persons to join me.
Join me, let escape the city.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 2 Johannesburg...?
- 3 Luxury train ride
- 4 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 5 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 6 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 7 Cradle of Humankind
- 8 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 9 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 12 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 13 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 israel tour
- 16 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 17 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 18 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 19 Safety in Fes
- 20 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 24 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 25 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania