Am looking forward to a 4 days safari in the Northern circuit from June 11 - June 14. My itinerary is tight but am very interested in seeing the migration. I have few offers; solo price, but they are beyond my budget. Am looking for 2 or more person to join me to bring the costs down.
My preferred itinerary is as follows;
Day 1: Leave Arusha and game in Lake Manyara.
Day 2: Drive to Serengeti. I have read the migration may be in Ikoma area and prefer Ikoma safari camp.
Day 3: Morning and afternoon game drive in Serengeti. Evening drive south to Ngorongorou.
Day 4: Inside the crater tour and ride back to Arusha.
I have few offers and but I have narrowed down to two companies and will decide when I get persons to join me.
Join me, let escape the city.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Audley Travel
- 2 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 3 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 4 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 5 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 6 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 7 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 8 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 9 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 10 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 11 Safari in South Africa
- 12 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 13 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 14 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 15 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 16 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 17 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 18 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 19 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 20 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 21 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 22 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 23 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 24 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 25 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators