Am looking forward to a 4 days safari in the Northern circuit from June 11 - June 14. My itinerary is tight but am very interested in seeing the migration. I have few offers; solo price, but they are beyond my budget. Am looking for 2 or more person to join me to bring the costs down.
My preferred itinerary is as follows;
Day 1: Leave Arusha and game in Lake Manyara.
Day 2: Drive to Serengeti. I have read the migration may be in Ikoma area and prefer Ikoma safari camp.
Day 3: Morning and afternoon game drive in Serengeti. Evening drive south to Ngorongorou.
Day 4: Inside the crater tour and ride back to Arusha.
I have few offers and but I have narrowed down to two companies and will decide when I get persons to join me.
Join me, let escape the city.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 2 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 3 Morocco Questions
- 4 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 5 Botswana in January
- 6 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 7 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 8 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 9 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 10 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 11 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 12 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 13 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 14 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 15 2 days i n JO'burg
- 16 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 17 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 18 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 19 Zambia HELP!
- 20 Israel in January
- 21 Morocco touring from Agadir
- 22 Imilchil marriage festival 2016 in Morocco
- 23 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 24 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 25 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess