We're planning a quick trip to Marrakech in early March, looking at three days there with a day trip to Essouaira. Any advice on where to stay? Wanting old town, close to the markets, four star place in M and any tips you have for companies that can help set arrange a tour guide for a day and trip to Essouaira would be appreciated.
4 days in Marrakech
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 2 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 3 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 4 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 5 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 6 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 7 Tour to Morocco
- 8 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 9 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 10 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 11 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 12 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 13 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 14 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 15 Electronics to travel with
- 16 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 17 Uganda again
- 18 November at victoria falls
- 19 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 20 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 21 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 22 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci
- 23 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 24 Royal Jordanian or El Al: For Tel Aviv with Petra Side-trip
- 25 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra