We're planning a quick trip to Marrakech in early March, looking at three days there with a day trip to Essouaira. Any advice on where to stay? Wanting old town, close to the markets, four star place in M and any tips you have for companies that can help set arrange a tour guide for a day and trip to Essouaira would be appreciated.
4 days in Marrakech
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 4 Morocco Advice
- 5 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 6 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 7 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 8 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 9 I'm going on safari for free!
- 10 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 11 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 12 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 13 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 16 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 17 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 18 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 19 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 20 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 21 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 22 16 day mixed trip
- 23 7 days visit to Jordan in Dec 2014
- 24 Canadian Insurance
- 25 Evacuation Insurance