Hi, I plan to travel to Ethiopia in early November and wish to get information on how to best spend 4 days in the country. I am interested in cultural and historical aspects of this wonderful part of the world. Any help, suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
4 days in Ethiopia - Advise please
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Sun Safaris
- 2 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 3 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 4 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 5 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 6 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 7 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 8 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 9 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 10 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 11 Tour to Morocco
- 12 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 13 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 14 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 15 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 16 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 17 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 18 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 19 Uganda again
- 20 November at victoria falls
- 21 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 22 Best tour guides in Jerusalem
- 23 Climb Kilimanjaro advice
- 24 NEVER travel with Grande Navi Veloci
- 25 Royal Jordanian or El Al: For Tel Aviv with Petra Side-trip