I am spending 18 days between barcelona/morocco/lisbon with my boyfriend in april. After researching as much as possible it seems like I am most attracted to seeing Fez and Chefchaouen. Any insight on affordable but cool and SAFE places to stay would be awesome also any recommendations on how to travel between towns( I saw buses are accessible from fez to chefchaouen easily). I was thinking about flying into fez and then taking the bus to chef and then curious what you all would recommend on making our way back to portugal, either flying out of fes or perhaps taking the train/bus/ferry route back to spain and then catching a flight there. ( I realize this would take a long time but it may be cool to see the straights of Gibraltar etc) Is 4-5 days enough time to do these two towns? Any recommendations on things to do while there would be very helpful! I think it may be to short of a stay to do a camel day trip but if you guys disagree I would be curious for a recommendation from one from fez. Any advice will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 파워사다리 ▶ 홈피: [ˇvks99.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012 ˇ]
- 2 Safari suggestions
- 3 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 6 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 7 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 10 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 11 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 12 Passport question for International flight
- 13 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 14 Tour operator near me
- 15 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 16 Sim card mainly for data
- 17 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 18 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 19 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 20 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 21 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 22 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 25 Safari - Camera / Binoculars