I am spending 18 days between barcelona/morocco/lisbon with my boyfriend in april. After researching as much as possible it seems like I am most attracted to seeing Fez and Chefchaouen. Any insight on affordable but cool and SAFE places to stay would be awesome also any recommendations on how to travel between towns( I saw buses are accessible from fez to chefchaouen easily). I was thinking about flying into fez and then taking the bus to chef and then curious what you all would recommend on making our way back to portugal, either flying out of fes or perhaps taking the train/bus/ferry route back to spain and then catching a flight there. ( I realize this would take a long time but it may be cool to see the straights of Gibraltar etc) Is 4-5 days enough time to do these two towns? Any recommendations on things to do while there would be very helpful! I think it may be to short of a stay to do a camel day trip but if you guys disagree I would be curious for a recommendation from one from fez. Any advice will be much appreciated!
4-5 Days in Fez/ Chefchaouen
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with Rwanda trip
- 2 Morocco for 2 nights
- 3 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 4 trip report, morocco
- 5 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 6 Memory cards for camera
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Hotels in Nairobi
- 11 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 12 Rwanda trip report
- 13 Tel Aviv beaches
- 14 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 15 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 16 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 17 israel and petra
- 18 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 19 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 20 Israel and Petra
- 21 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 22 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 23 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 24 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 25 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!