I am spending 18 days between barcelona/morocco/lisbon with my boyfriend in april. After researching as much as possible it seems like I am most attracted to seeing Fez and Chefchaouen. Any insight on affordable but cool and SAFE places to stay would be awesome also any recommendations on how to travel between towns( I saw buses are accessible from fez to chefchaouen easily). I was thinking about flying into fez and then taking the bus to chef and then curious what you all would recommend on making our way back to portugal, either flying out of fes or perhaps taking the train/bus/ferry route back to spain and then catching a flight there. ( I realize this would take a long time but it may be cool to see the straights of Gibraltar etc) Is 4-5 days enough time to do these two towns? Any recommendations on things to do while there would be very helpful! I think it may be to short of a stay to do a camel day trip but if you guys disagree I would be curious for a recommendation from one from fez. Any advice will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari In June
- 2 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 3 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 4 Egypt Trip Planning
- 5 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 6 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 7 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 8 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 9 Business trip to Israel
- 10 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 11 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 12 honeymoon place
- 13 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 14 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 17 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 18 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 19 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 20 Yom Hazikaron
- 21 Yom Haatzmaut
- 22 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 23 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 24 recomendation on African Safari company
- 25 Comparing a few cities in Morocco