I am spending 18 days between barcelona/morocco/lisbon with my boyfriend in april. After researching as much as possible it seems like I am most attracted to seeing Fez and Chefchaouen. Any insight on affordable but cool and SAFE places to stay would be awesome also any recommendations on how to travel between towns( I saw buses are accessible from fez to chefchaouen easily). I was thinking about flying into fez and then taking the bus to chef and then curious what you all would recommend on making our way back to portugal, either flying out of fes or perhaps taking the train/bus/ferry route back to spain and then catching a flight there. ( I realize this would take a long time but it may be cool to see the straights of Gibraltar etc) Is 4-5 days enough time to do these two towns? Any recommendations on things to do while there would be very helpful! I think it may be to short of a stay to do a camel day trip but if you guys disagree I would be curious for a recommendation from one from fez. Any advice will be much appreciated!
4-5 Days in Fez/ Chefchaouen
- 1 Safari Cost Comparison
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 dubai for 5 days
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 8 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 9 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 10 Bugs n' Botswana
- 11 Group Trip to Israel
- 12 My Trip to Palestine
- 13 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 14 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 15 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation