I am spending 18 days between barcelona/morocco/lisbon with my boyfriend in april. After researching as much as possible it seems like I am most attracted to seeing Fez and Chefchaouen. Any insight on affordable but cool and SAFE places to stay would be awesome also any recommendations on how to travel between towns( I saw buses are accessible from fez to chefchaouen easily). I was thinking about flying into fez and then taking the bus to chef and then curious what you all would recommend on making our way back to portugal, either flying out of fes or perhaps taking the train/bus/ferry route back to spain and then catching a flight there. ( I realize this would take a long time but it may be cool to see the straights of Gibraltar etc) Is 4-5 days enough time to do these two towns? Any recommendations on things to do while there would be very helpful! I think it may be to short of a stay to do a camel day trip but if you guys disagree I would be curious for a recommendation from one from fez. Any advice will be much appreciated!
4-5 Days in Fez/ Chefchaouen
- 1 Bubonic plaque
- 2 Safari and Beach in June
- 3 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 4 Safari Cost Comparison
- 5 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 6 Help! First African safari!!!
- 7 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 8 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 9 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 10 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 11 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 14 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 15 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 dubai for 5 days
- 18 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 19 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Bugs n' Botswana
- 22 Group Trip to Israel
- 23 My Trip to Palestine
- 24 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 25 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA