I am spending 18 days between barcelona/morocco/lisbon with my boyfriend in april. After researching as much as possible it seems like I am most attracted to seeing Fez and Chefchaouen. Any insight on affordable but cool and SAFE places to stay would be awesome also any recommendations on how to travel between towns( I saw buses are accessible from fez to chefchaouen easily). I was thinking about flying into fez and then taking the bus to chef and then curious what you all would recommend on making our way back to portugal, either flying out of fes or perhaps taking the train/bus/ferry route back to spain and then catching a flight there. ( I realize this would take a long time but it may be cool to see the straights of Gibraltar etc) Is 4-5 days enough time to do these two towns? Any recommendations on things to do while there would be very helpful! I think it may be to short of a stay to do a camel day trip but if you guys disagree I would be curious for a recommendation from one from fez. Any advice will be much appreciated!
4-5 Days in Fez/ Chefchaouen
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Great guide company in Egypt - Samir Abbass and Real Egypt
- 2 Morocco Trip Report
- 3 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 4 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 5 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 6 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 7 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 8 Car Rentals in Israel
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 11 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 12 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 13 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 14 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 15 Johannesburg...?
- 16 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 17 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 18 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 19 Islands to spend holidays
- 20 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 21 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 22 Safari buddies - late August
- 23 Suggestions for a week in Dubai
- 24 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 25 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA