I am spending 18 days between barcelona/morocco/lisbon with my boyfriend in april. After researching as much as possible it seems like I am most attracted to seeing Fez and Chefchaouen. Any insight on affordable but cool and SAFE places to stay would be awesome also any recommendations on how to travel between towns( I saw buses are accessible from fez to chefchaouen easily). I was thinking about flying into fez and then taking the bus to chef and then curious what you all would recommend on making our way back to portugal, either flying out of fes or perhaps taking the train/bus/ferry route back to spain and then catching a flight there. ( I realize this would take a long time but it may be cool to see the straights of Gibraltar etc) Is 4-5 days enough time to do these two towns? Any recommendations on things to do while there would be very helpful! I think it may be to short of a stay to do a camel day trip but if you guys disagree I would be curious for a recommendation from one from fez. Any advice will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J27ltv9jwGo
- 2 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 3 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 4 israel tour
- 5 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 6 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 7 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 8 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 9 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 10 Luxury train ride
- 11 Safety in Fes
- 12 Petra from Israel
- 13 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 14 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 15 Sim card mainly for data
- 16 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 17 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 18 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 19 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 20 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 21 Cape Town
- 22 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Travel to Cairo in July
- 25 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!