I am spending 18 days between barcelona/morocco/lisbon with my boyfriend in april. After researching as much as possible it seems like I am most attracted to seeing Fez and Chefchaouen. Any insight on affordable but cool and SAFE places to stay would be awesome also any recommendations on how to travel between towns( I saw buses are accessible from fez to chefchaouen easily). I was thinking about flying into fez and then taking the bus to chef and then curious what you all would recommend on making our way back to portugal, either flying out of fes or perhaps taking the train/bus/ferry route back to spain and then catching a flight there. ( I realize this would take a long time but it may be cool to see the straights of Gibraltar etc) Is 4-5 days enough time to do these two towns? Any recommendations on things to do while there would be very helpful! I think it may be to short of a stay to do a camel day trip but if you guys disagree I would be curious for a recommendation from one from fez. Any advice will be much appreciated!
4-5 Days in Fez/ Chefchaouen
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 5 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 6 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 9 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 10 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 11 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 12 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 13 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 14 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 15 Uganda Travel Planning
- 16 Israel and Jordan
- 17 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 18 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 21 Northern Circuit tour company
- 22 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 23 Oman Trip Report
- 24 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 25 A Look Back