I decided to spend 3 weeks in Morocco, My flight will land in Marrakesh Airport, and then I have few nights in Marrakesh - on my own - Then I'll have an arranged tour for the Major cities, but my concern is what's the best way to reach the western Sahara from Marrakesh? I'm kind of avoiding the buses and public transportation. Driving myself wont work either...
My question is : Can anybody recommend a private 4x4 and English speaking driver? for 11 days.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 2 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 3 17 Day Safari Experience in Uganda
- 4 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 5 Yom Hazikaron
- 6 Yom Haatzmaut
- 7 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 8 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 9 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 10 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 11 recomendation on African Safari company
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 14 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 15 One extra day in Jordan
- 16 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 17 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 20 Israel in Late October or November?
- 21 One month in Africa
- 22 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 23 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 24 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 25 Snorkeling at Diani Beach