I decided to spend 3 weeks in Morocco, My flight will land in Marrakesh Airport, and then I have few nights in Marrakesh - on my own - Then I'll have an arranged tour for the Major cities, but my concern is what's the best way to reach the western Sahara from Marrakesh? I'm kind of avoiding the buses and public transportation. Driving myself wont work either...
My question is : Can anybody recommend a private 4x4 and English speaking driver? for 11 days.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 Itinerary Ideas
- 3 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 4 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 5 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 6 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 9 Plan To Travel To Tanzania?
- 10 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 11 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 12 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions