I need help at a VERY early stage of planning my Africa trip. I'll have about 3 weeks in November and I was thinking about three countries - Kenya (flying to), Namibia, Zambia (flying out of). I know this is awfully short for all three so can someone help me out -- is this at all possible and how/where should I start planning this trip.
I realize how vague this is, but if you could point me out to the right direction, I'd really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 2 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 3 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 6 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 7 Israeli Tour Guides
- 8 What is worth seeing in November?
- 9 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 10 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 11 Masai Mara in May
- 12 Western Desert Itinerary
- 13 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 14 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 15 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 16 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 17 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 18 Trip to Merzouga
- 19 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 22 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 23 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 24 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 25 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania