I need help at a VERY early stage of planning my Africa trip. I'll have about 3 weeks in November and I was thinking about three countries - Kenya (flying to), Namibia, Zambia (flying out of). I know this is awfully short for all three so can someone help me out -- is this at all possible and how/where should I start planning this trip.
I realize how vague this is, but if you could point me out to the right direction, I'd really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Voodoo Dolls,Love Spells, Lucky Charms, Good Luck+27633555301
- 2 Job Opportunity Spell business spells +27633555301
- 3 http://naturalsociety.net/Recapture360/
- 4 Dubai in 36 hours
- 5 good internet connection option Meknes
- 6 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 7 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 8 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 9 South Africa trip report
- 10 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 11 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 14 Mombasa recomendations please
- 15 Private tours in Morocco
- 16 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 17 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 18 First time to Africa-need help!
- 19 How do I know if a company is legit
- 20 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 21 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 22 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 23 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 24 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 25 Kenyan Safari Spending Money