I need help at a VERY early stage of planning my Africa trip. I'll have about 3 weeks in November and I was thinking about three countries - Kenya (flying to), Namibia, Zambia (flying out of). I know this is awfully short for all three so can someone help me out -- is this at all possible and how/where should I start planning this trip.
I realize how vague this is, but if you could point me out to the right direction, I'd really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 2 Egypt Trip Planning
- 3 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 4 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 5 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 6 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 7 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 8 Safari In June
- 9 Business trip to Israel
- 10 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 11 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 12 honeymoon place
- 13 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 14 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 17 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 18 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 19 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 20 Yom Hazikaron
- 21 Yom Haatzmaut
- 22 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 23 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 24 recomendation on African Safari company
- 25 Comparing a few cities in Morocco