This is my first time traveling in Morocco and will be spending 3 nights there in late October. I would like to do two days trips one to Casablanca and the other either to Fez or Marrakesh. Any advice on which one would be worth seeing? Im traveling with my mom who an active 62 year old and my uncle.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (教育部认证）添加Q微信1534584698办理开放大学毕业证成绩单办学历认证The Open University
- 2 Morocco in October 2015
- 3 Remembering Palmyra
- 4 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 5 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 6 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 7 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 8 Morocco Trip Report
- 9 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 10 First Trip to Africa
- 11 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 12 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 13 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 14 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 15 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 16 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 17 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 18 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 19 Transit visa
- 20 Local Tanzania companies
- 21 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 22 Need itineary planning help
- 23 Israel for 60 year olds
- 24 Dubai Trip Idea
- 25 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary