This is my first time traveling in Morocco and will be spending 3 nights there in late October. I would like to do two days trips one to Casablanca and the other either to Fez or Marrakesh. Any advice on which one would be worth seeing? Im traveling with my mom who an active 62 year old and my uncle.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa Visa question please help!
- 2 Soweto tour guide recommendations?
- 3 Timing of Great Migration in Northern Serengeti
- 4 Need advise
- 5 Fes opinion and rates + video
- 6 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 7 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 8 6 Nights in Morocco want the desert.
- 9 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 10 Flooding at Ngamba Island
- 11 Insect Repellent
- 12 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 13 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 14 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 15 Help Us With Our Trip to Morocco
- 16 house exchange
- 17 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 18 casablanca airport taxis
- 19 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 20 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 21 Marrakech, Demnate, Essaouira on slow
- 22 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 23 Tiberias with kids
- 24 Lion World
- 25 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016