This is my first time traveling in Morocco and will be spending 3 nights there in late October. I would like to do two days trips one to Casablanca and the other either to Fez or Marrakesh. Any advice on which one would be worth seeing? Im traveling with my mom who an active 62 year old and my uncle.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.musclesupplement.org/testo-vital-review/
- 2 아시안카지노((☭))→ ＮＵB７６。ＣＯＭ ←((☭))다모아카지노
- 3 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 4 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 5 My recent trip to Kenya
- 6 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 7 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 8 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 9 Timing for Africa visit
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Morocco over Christmas
- 12 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 13 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 14 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 15 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 16 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 17 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 18 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 19 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 20 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 21 DOHA LAYOVER
- 22 Morocco Questions
- 23 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 24 Botswana safari recs
- 25 Tanzania vs. Botswana