So I looked up Oman and read a bunch about the beautiful resorts. We will be getting off a ship and have from 12:00 to 19:00 (7PM) in Salalah, 10:00 - 19:00 (7PM) in Sur and a few days later from 08:00 to 18:00 (6PM) in Khasab. The ships cruises are on buses which is just not our cup of tea. We are looking for a car with driver/guide or a small group or at least some interesting things to do
3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 2 Kruger
- 3 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 4 Pulse Africa???
- 5 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 6 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 7 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 8 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 9 Safari buddies - late August
- 10 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 11 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 12 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 13 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 14 Morocco Trip Report
- 15 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 16 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 17 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 18 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 19 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 20 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 21 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 22 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 23 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 24 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 25 Car Rentals in Israel