I have a 3 day layover in Dubai next month(April) and would like some opinions on what travel guides to buy;how would you organize your days and where to go in that period? I have been reading on this forum various threads but was wondering for those of us not on a company account-where to go and what to do? I definitely want to do one of the safaris so am wondering who is respected and priced right. Thanks for any help-looking forward to this tri!
3 day layover in Dubai-preferred travel guides;sites to see and places to go?
- 1 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 4 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 5 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 6 Morocco - private tour operators
- 7 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 8 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 9 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 10 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 11 Tanzania in 2014
- 12 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 13 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 14 phone service
- 15 Living in Morocco.
- 16 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 17 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 18 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 21 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 23 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 24 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 25 Africa Safari