I have a 3 day layover in Dubai next month(April) and would like some opinions on what travel guides to buy;how would you organize your days and where to go in that period? I have been reading on this forum various threads but was wondering for those of us not on a company account-where to go and what to do? I definitely want to do one of the safaris so am wondering who is respected and priced right. Thanks for any help-looking forward to this tri!
3 day layover in Dubai-preferred travel guides;sites to see and places to go?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 India
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 4 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 5 Ideas about the trip.
- 6 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 7 3 days in Teheran
- 8 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 9 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 10 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 11 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 12 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 13 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 14 What camera to use on safari
- 15 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 16 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 17 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 18 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 19 To go to Israel or not?
- 20 Bidair at JNB
- 21 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 22 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 23 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 24 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 25 Eastern Cape Lodges