If you could choose only Axum or Bahar Dar which one would it be? I have about 2.5 days free before I join a group trip tp Gondar, Lalibela and Simien Mtn. Any recommendations on Axum vs Bahar Dar or whether it might even be worthwhile to try to fly to both of them in that time period before returning to Addis? Logistically I can manage the two but a day in each place may be more trouble than its worth. Ill be traveling alone, although could hire a guide, so the hassle factor is something I want to take into consideration. Thanks in advance for any thoughts!
2.5 days for solo female traveler: Bahar Dar or Axum?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 2 Morocco with kids in 8 days
- 3 Uganda/Rwanda safari
- 4 My trip to Egypt .....
- 5 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 6 journalist point of view toward Egypt
- 7 East Africa Trip
- 8 Bugs n' Botswana
- 9 Johannesburg OR Tambo Transit holdups?
- 10 how to bring gift money to Israel
- 11 Petra: 2 days or 3 days?
- 12 Petra our way?
- 13 Safari and Beach in June
- 14 HELP US TOUR YOUR CITY IN MOROCCO ! A chance to practice your English!
- 15 Another first time safari goer
- 16 Bubonic plaque
- 17 Garden Route vs Kruger Park Trade Off
- 18 Tanzania - Bush2Beach (B2B) - The Best
- 19 Help! First African safari!!!
- 20 Tour guide recommendation for Johannesburg
- 21 April or October for big birthday in Morocco?
- 22 Jordan & Israel Travelogue (Subtitle: Nothing is Ever Easy)
- 23 October or November in Kruger and Cape Town
- 24 hop on hop off bus,sightseeing bus
- 25 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November