If you could choose only Axum or Bahar Dar which one would it be? I have about 2.5 days free before I join a group trip tp Gondar, Lalibela and Simien Mtn. Any recommendations on Axum vs Bahar Dar or whether it might even be worthwhile to try to fly to both of them in that time period before returning to Addis? Logistically I can manage the two but a day in each place may be more trouble than its worth. Ill be traveling alone, although could hire a guide, so the hassle factor is something I want to take into consideration. Thanks in advance for any thoughts!
2.5 days for solo female traveler: Bahar Dar or Axum?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakech Tours:
- 2 Camel Trekking Tours
- 3 Morocco Tours
- 4 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 5 Help with Rwanda trip
- 6 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 7 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 8 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 9 Tel Aviv beaches
- 10 Memory cards for camera
- 11 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 12 trip report, morocco
- 13 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 14 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 15 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 16 Morocco for 2 nights
- 17 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 18 Sabi Sands camps
- 19 Hotels in Nairobi
- 20 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 21 Rwanda trip report
- 22 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 23 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 24 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 25 israel and petra