I am making a thread for people traveling to Australia for the AFC Asian Cup.
I will be traveling solo and am looking for cool people to hang out with at the beach and go to the games. Looking for some input from locals/seasoned travelers regarding transportation times and costs, phone service, food and drink suggestions, etc.
If you are on the same boat as me join in the conversation, looking forward to hearing from all of you.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplementranking.com/rejuvaessence/
- 2 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 3 One month in Africa
- 4 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 5 Yom Hazikaron
- 6 Yom Haatzmaut
- 7 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 8 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 9 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 10 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 11 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 12 recomendation on African Safari company
- 13 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 14 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 15 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 16 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 17 One extra day in Jordan
- 18 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 19 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 20 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 21 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 22 Israel in Late October or November?
- 23 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 24 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 25 Travel to Saudi Arabia