I am making a thread for people traveling to Australia for the AFC Asian Cup.
I will be traveling solo and am looking for cool people to hang out with at the beach and go to the games. Looking for some input from locals/seasoned travelers regarding transportation times and costs, phone service, food and drink suggestions, etc.
If you are on the same boat as me join in the conversation, looking forward to hearing from all of you.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT☎ HP TEC*h 24*7
- 2 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 3 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 4 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 5 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 6 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 7 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 8 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 9 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 10 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 11 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 12 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 13 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 14 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 15 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 16 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 17 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 18 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 19 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 20 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 21 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 22 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
- 23 Wilson airport transfer to NBO
- 24 Advice traveling to Morocco as a woman with a child
- 25 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!