Hi all :
I have 2 tickets for the Pullman Suite of Rovos Rail from Pretoria to Capetown.
I wanted to check whether anyone was interested in this 2 day luxury trip as I am unfortunately unable to make it and the company (Rovos) is unable to cancel the booking.
In case you are interested please inbox me at email@example.com
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofenergy.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 2 http://www.nutritionofenergy.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 South Africa trip report
- 5 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 6 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 7 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 8 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 9 Mombasa recomendations please
- 10 Private tours in Morocco
- 11 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 12 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 13 First time to Africa-need help!
- 14 How do I know if a company is legit
- 15 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 16 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 17 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 18 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 19 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 20 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 21 Ethiopian security
- 22 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 23 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 24 morocco
- 25 Morocco 10 days - plz review
2 Tickets Available for Rovos Rail Pretoria to Capetown at a discount!
Hi all :