I will be arriving in Dubai for the first time at 8am next Thursday, leaving Saturday morning.
Total time: 2 days.
Would greatly appreciate recommendations of where to stay in Dubai, as well as activities for day 1: Should I stay on the beach/ (I love to swim) etc?
On day 2 I would like to take a day trip to Abu Dhabi (Friday)
Could you please recommend a tour, etc?
Thank you in advance!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kech YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 TECH SUPP0RT CARE
- 2 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 6 Kenya/Tanzania
- 7 Dubai first time
- 8 2 nights in Dubai
- 9 16 hours in Qatar
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 A South African in Lusaka
- 13 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 14 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 15 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 18 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 19 Safari suggestions
- 20 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 21 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 22 Travel to Africa
- 23 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 24 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 25 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris