I am flying into Dubai about 8pm so am guessing 9pm before getting to a hotel. As I am booking the four wheel drive/dinner package the next night, this will be my only chance to see the fountain at night. As a woman travelling alone I wont feel comfortable walking late at night so I need a hotel which offers views of the fountain or is a short walking distance to the fountain. My budget would be about $250 AUD a night, perhaps stretching to $300 if there is nothing else. Any replies would be gratefully appreciated.
2 night stop over in Dubai, Hotel with views of Fountain?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 2 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 3 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 4 Help with Rwanda trip
- 5 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 6 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 7 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 8 Tel Aviv beaches
- 9 Memory cards for camera
- 10 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 11 trip report, morocco
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 14 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 15 Morocco for 2 nights
- 16 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 17 Sabi Sands camps
- 18 Hotels in Nairobi
- 19 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 20 Rwanda trip report
- 21 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 22 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 23 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 24 israel and petra
- 25 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help