We are heading to Ethiopia in June and we have two days in Addis Ababa. What should we do? We want to do something outdoorsy (hiking, camping, rafting) or visit some cool Ethiopian Culutral Sites (ie old monastaries or churches)
My current thoughts:
1- one is DEBRE LIBANOS monastery or prehistoric site like MELKA KONTURE.
2- hiking around the ENTOTO mountains near addis ababa. I have heard that you can observe packs of hynenas- hundreds of them in their colony, as well get a look into one of the historic churches.
3- Raft the Blue Nile.
Thanks for your input!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://gomusclebuilding.com/herbal-virility-max/
- 2 신천지게임예시 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 야마토릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 http://soundcloudcommunity.org/testoflex-advanced/
- 5 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/nitro-build-plus-australia/
- 6 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 7 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 8 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 9 safari for the mobility impaired
- 10 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 11 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 12 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 13 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 14 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 15 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 16 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 17 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 20 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Buying merchandise
- 24 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 25 Egypt January-February 2018