Well the plans are coming together!
Johannasburg - 2 days
Kruger - 3 days
Cape Town -3.5 days
Nambia Safari - 12 days
I can't wait!
Question of the day. I pretty much just drink water - no pop or coffee, etc. Should I bring my own water filter with me? or is what's provided be sufficient? I'll be both at hotels and lodges, so I think conditions will vary.
I don't want to overpack - which I am doing already!-
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/elixir-revolution-uk/
- 2 Johannesburg...?
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 Luxury train ride
- 5 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 8 Cradle of Humankind
- 9 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 10 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 13 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 14 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 israel tour
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 19 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 20 Safety in Fes
- 21 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 22 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina