Well the plans are coming together!
Johannasburg - 2 days
Kruger - 3 days
Cape Town -3.5 days
Nambia Safari - 12 days
I can't wait!
Question of the day. I pretty much just drink water - no pop or coffee, etc. Should I bring my own water filter with me? or is what's provided be sufficient? I'll be both at hotels and lodges, so I think conditions will vary.
I don't want to overpack - which I am doing already!-
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 VISA for Mozambique
- 2 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 3 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 4 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 5 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 6 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 7 beach visit after safari
- 8 Best African Safari
- 9 Petra Wadi Rum
- 10 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 13 What is worth seeing in November?
- 14 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 15 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 16 Israeli Tour Guides
- 17 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 18 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 19 Masai Mara in May
- 20 Western Desert Itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 23 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 24 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 25 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen