Well the plans are coming together!
Johannasburg - 2 days
Kruger - 3 days
Cape Town -3.5 days
Nambia Safari - 12 days
I can't wait!
Question of the day. I pretty much just drink water - no pop or coffee, etc. Should I bring my own water filter with me? or is what's provided be sufficient? I'll be both at hotels and lodges, so I think conditions will vary.
I don't want to overpack - which I am doing already!-
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 무료릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 손오공 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 6 Itinerary Ideas
- 7 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 8 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 9 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 10 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 11 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 12 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 13 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 14 Kenya/Tanzania
- 15 Dubai first time
- 16 2 nights in Dubai
- 17 16 hours in Qatar
- 18 Petra from Israel
- 19 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 20 A South African in Lusaka
- 21 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 22 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 25 Babies Galore: Kenya in April