My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 『Yasomer.Net』수원 안마 수원 오피 수원 건마 수원 마사지 수원 안마 - 야써머
- 2 『Yasomer.Net』인천 안마 인천 오피 인천 건마 인천 마사지 인천 안마 - 야써머
- 3 『Yasomer.Net』부천 안마 부천 오피 부천 건마 부천 마사지 부천 안마 - 야써머
- 4 『Yasomer.Net』강서 안마 강서 오피 강서 건마 강서 마사지 강서 안마 - 야써머
- 5 『Yasomer.Net』신림 안마 신림 오피 신림 건마 신림 마사지 신림 안마 - 야써머
- 6 『Yasomer.Net』신촌 안마 신촌 오피 신촌 건마 신촌 마사지 신촌 안마 - 야써머
- 7 Egypt Trip Planning
- 8 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 9 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 10 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 11 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 12 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 13 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 14 Safari In June
- 15 Business trip to Israel
- 16 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 17 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 18 honeymoon place
- 19 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 20 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 21 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 22 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 23 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 24 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 25 South African Safari Company Recommendations
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!