My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Iran Info, Please
- 2 Egypt safe travel
- 3 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 4 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 5 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 6 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 7 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 8 COME TO IRAN ...
- 9 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 10 fez accommodation
- 11 what kind of phone
- 12 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 13 Johannesburg...?
- 14 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 15 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 16 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 17 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 18 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 19 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 20 Suggestions for a group tour
- 21 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 22 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 23 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 24 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 25 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?