My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 2 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 3 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 4 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 5 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 6 South Africa in February?
- 7 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 8 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 9 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 10 Dubai first time
- 11 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 12 Zambia Impressions
- 13 Taste of Dubai
- 14 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 15 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 16 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 17 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 18 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 19 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 20 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 21 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 22 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 23 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 24 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 25 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb