My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 5 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 6 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 7 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 8 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 9 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 10 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 11 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 12 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 13 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 14 Uganda Travel Planning
- 15 Israel and Jordan
- 16 Green Season Safari Questions
- 17 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 18 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 21 Northern Circuit tour company
- 22 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 23 Oman Trip Report
- 24 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 25 A Look Back