My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Mouhoutours Adventures for a Desert Trip in Morocco !!
- 2 India
- 3 Questions about Chobe
- 4 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 5 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 6 Ideas about the trip.
- 7 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 8 3 days in Teheran
- 9 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 10 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 11 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 12 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 13 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 14 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 15 What camera to use on safari
- 16 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 17 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 18 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 19 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 20 To go to Israel or not?
- 21 Bidair at JNB
- 22 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 23 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 24 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 25 Lamu or Zanzibar?