My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 2 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 3 Travelust
- 4 Drinking on safari
- 5 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 6 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 7 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 8 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 11 Thinking about The Gambia
- 12 Independence Day in Israel
- 13 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 14 Shots for Morocco
- 15 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 16 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 17 Morroco Travel Guide
- 18 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 19 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 20 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 21 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 22 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 23 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 24 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 25 Abu Simbel or Valley of Kings?