My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 It enables to get better your libido
- 2 Mini DV or Mini DVD Camcorder?
- 3 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 4 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions
- 5 4 Nigerian Foods with Foreign Origins
- 6 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 7 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 8 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 9 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 10 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 11 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 14 Dubai Guide
- 15 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 18 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 21 Alexandria
- 22 kicheche compared to porini
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 25 Chefchaouen Report
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!