My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 2 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 3 advise on joburg pls!
- 4 help with itinerary please
- 5 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 8 Township Tour Guide
- 9 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 10 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 11 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 12 Luggage restrictions
- 13 ISRAEL TRIP
- 14 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 15 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 16 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 17 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 18 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 19 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 20 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 21 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 22 Advice on East African trip
- 23 Help plan African Safari
- 24 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 25 East African Visa Beware!!!
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!