My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 2 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 3 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 4 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 5 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 6 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 7 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 8 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 9 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 10 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 11 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 12 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 13 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 14 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 15 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 16 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 17 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 18 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 19 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 20 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 21 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
- 22 Wilson airport transfer to NBO
- 23 Advice traveling to Morocco as a woman with a child
- 24 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 25 Short S. African Safaris?
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!