My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 2 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 3 Questions about Chobe
- 4 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 5 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 6 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 7 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 8 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 9 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 10 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 11 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 12 Ebola and Morocco
- 13 Thompson Gazelle
- 14 Overland in West Africa
- 15 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 16 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 17 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 18 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 19 Morrocco and Cash
- 20 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 21 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 22 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 23 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 24 South Africa trip advices
- 25 Dubai transit with different connecting flights