My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Trip to Africa
- 2 22 Days at 4 Camps in Southern Tanzania - Ruaha and Selous
- 3 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 4 13 nights in Morocco-itinerary help please
- 5 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 6 Morocco Trip Report
- 7 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 8 Morocco in October 2015
- 9 Remembering Palmyra
- 10 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 11 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 12 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 13 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 14 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 15 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 16 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 17 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 18 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 19 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 20 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 21 Transit visa
- 22 Local Tanzania companies
- 23 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 24 Need itineary planning help
- 25 Israel for 60 year olds
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!