My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 2 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 3 WiFi on Safari
- 4 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 5 Travel within Africa
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 7 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 8 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 9 Israel itinerary planning
- 10 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 11 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 12 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 13 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 14 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 15 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 16 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 17 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 18 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 19 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 20 Need itineary planning help
- 21 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 22 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 23 What to do with 2 1/2 days in Arusha, TZ
- 24 Passport issues Lebanon/Israel
- 25 My 2-Week Love and Hate Relationship with Morocco
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!