My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kruger
- 2 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 3 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 4 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 5 Morocco Trip Report
- 6 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 7 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 8 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 9 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 10 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 11 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 12 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 13 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 14 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 15 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 16 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 17 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 18 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 19 Car Rentals in Israel
- 20 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 21 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 22 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 23 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 24 Johannesburg...?
- 25 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants