My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 2 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 3 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 4 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 5 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 6 Tanzania trip Advice
- 7 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 8 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 9 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 10 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 11 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 12 el gouna or soma bay????
- 13 Safari photography help
- 14 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 15 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 16 Israel itinerary
- 17 Malawi with kiddos
- 18 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 19 Local Tanzania companies
- 20 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 22 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 23 Dubai Trip Idea
- 24 S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?
- 25 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!