My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 2 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 3 Egypt safe travel
- 4 Help with itinerary
- 5 how can I go to Iran ?
- 6 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 7 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 8 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 9 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 10 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 11 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 12 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 13 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 14 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 15 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 16 what kind of phone
- 17 Small group tours in israel
- 18 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 19 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 20 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 21 Iran Info, Please
- 22 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 23 Safari on a budget!
- 24 fez accommodation
- 25 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris