My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is there more than one type of SA Plug?
- 2 Mauritius info request please
- 3 Excellent driver/guide Nairobi/Kenya
- 4 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 5 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 6 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 7 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 8 Malawi with kiddos
- 9 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 10 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 11 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 12 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 13 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 14 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 15 WiFi on Safari
- 16 Travel within Africa
- 17 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 18 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 19 Israel itinerary planning
- 20 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 21 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 22 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 25 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!