My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 African Safari
- 2 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 3 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 4 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 5 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 6 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 7 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 8 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 11 Is the migration early this year
- 12 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 13 Cape Town Itinerary
- 14 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 15 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 16 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 17 Madagascar - your tips please
- 18 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 19 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 20 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 21 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 22 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 23 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 24 Road To Morocco Tours
- 25 Magnificant Morocco
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!