My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 2 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 3 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 4 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 5 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 6 Road To Morocco Tours
- 7 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 8 Safari on a budget!
- 9 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 10 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 11 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 14 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 15 Rwanda
- 16 Egypt safe travel
- 17 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 18 Zambia Impressions
- 19 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 Dubai trip
- 22 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 23 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 24 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco
- 25 Driving around Jordan