My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 2 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 3 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 4 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 5 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 6 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 7 Morocco Trip Report
- 8 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 9 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 10 Car Rentals in Israel
- 11 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 12 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 13 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 14 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 15 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 16 Johannesburg...?
- 17 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 18 How much time for Egyptian Museum of Antiquity
- 19 Recent Travel to Burkina Faso
- 20 Islands to spend holidays
- 21 Tanzania Itinerary Advice
- 22 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 23 Safari buddies - late August
- 24 Suggestions for a week in Dubai
- 25 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan