My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Looking for out of the way places
- 2 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 3 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 4 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 5 Tanzania Safari
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 7 Sabi Sands camps
- 8 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 9 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 10 trip report, morocco
- 11 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 12 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 13 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 14 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 15 East Africa summer 2014
- 16 Cape Town Safety?
- 17 first time family safari in August 2014
- 18 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 19 Memory cards for camera
- 20 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 21 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 22 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 23 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 24 Help with Rwanda trip
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?