My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 2 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 3 http://buysupplementsreview.com/t90-xplode-reviews-canada/
- 4 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 5 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 6 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 7 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 8 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 9 DOHA LAYOVER
- 10 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 11 Morocco Questions
- 12 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 13 Botswana safari recs
- 14 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 15 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 16 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 17 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 18 Botswana in January
- 19 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 20 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 21 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 22 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 23 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 24 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 25 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!