My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 2 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 3 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 4 Magnificant Morocco
- 5 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 6 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 7 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 8 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 9 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 10 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 11 Pulse Africa???
- 12 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 13 Safari luggage
- 14 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 15 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 16 Morocco Trip Report
- 17 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 18 Car Rentals in Israel
- 19 Walia Tours?
- 20 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 21 Kruger
- 22 Recommendaton for Transfer Company
- 23 Cape Town Itinerary
- 24 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 25 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!