My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 local company: Visitas Guiadas De Marrakech
- 2 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 3 After Botswana ?
- 4 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 5 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 6 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 7 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 8 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 9 Timing for Africa visit
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Morocco over Christmas
- 12 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 13 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 14 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 15 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 16 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 17 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 18 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 19 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 20 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 21 DOHA LAYOVER
- 22 Morocco Questions
- 23 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 24 Botswana safari recs
- 25 Tanzania vs. Botswana
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!