My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 each this sort of quintessential
- 2 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 3 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 4 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 5 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 6 Mpumalanga visit
- 7 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 8 safe areas to go on safari
- 9 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 10 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 11 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 12 Lion World
- 13 Victoria Falls
- 14 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 15 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 16 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 17 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 18 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 19 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 20 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 21 Migration in Tanzania/Kenya - September
- 22 Trip to Kenya - Nov 26-Dec 9
- 23 Kruger park
- 24 Casablanca arrival -alternative first night stay
- 25 Have itinerary -- need an agency
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!