My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 MELBOURNE YODI PILLS AND BOTCHO CREAM FOR SALE CALL +27730301781 SANDTON
- 2 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 3 Egypt January-February 2018
- 4 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 5 Safari In June
- 6 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 7 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 8 Egypt Trip Planning
- 9 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 10 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 11 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 12 Business trip to Israel
- 13 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 14 honeymoon place
- 15 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 16 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 19 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 20 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 21 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 22 Yom Hazikaron
- 23 Yom Haatzmaut
- 24 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 25 May 10-July 10 in Africa
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!