My husband and I were in Morocco for 2 weeks in May. We are a couple in our mid 30s from New York, who love to travel independently. We've traveled to Egypt and Jordan (amongst the Middle East/Northern African countries) and to Rwanda/Tanzania in sub-Saharan Africa, so have some experience in the region.
Work has been busy and summer weekends are spent outdoors, so this trip report is going to come in fits and starts. I'm going to do my best to finish it up as soon as I can, while our memories are still fresh. So, please bear with me, if you're following along.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 2 http://healthonlinereviews.com/metabo-slimax/
- 3 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 4 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 5 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 6 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 7 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 8 Help with bags
- 9 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 10 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 11 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 12 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 13 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 14 where to go in africa
- 15 Israeli Tour Guides
- 16 Shopping in Morocco
- 17 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 18 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 19 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 20 Tanzanian Safari, trip report
- 21 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 22 car hire from La Possession
- 23 Yellow Fever, visiting Tanzania
- 24 Short 3 nights in Morocco
- 25 Multi part trip anyone want to join for part or all
15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!