Can any one suggest a good tour company for a 14 day, or so, adventure trip to Morocco? We are in our mid 40s and would enjoy the Atlas Mountains and a night or two in the desert. We might attempt a "do it yourself" trip but would like to see what a package option might look like. Any suggestions? A large bus full of people is NOT what we are looking for....small group or escort would be most desireable. THANKS!
14 day adventure in morocco
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions about Chobe
- 2 What camera to use on safari
- 3 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 4 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 5 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 6 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 7 Morroco Travel Guide
- 8 India
- 9 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 10 Ideas about the trip.
- 11 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 12 3 days in Teheran
- 13 CAMEL TREK IN MOROCCO
- 14 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 15 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 16 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 17 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 18 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 19 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 20 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 21 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 22 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 23 To go to Israel or not?
- 24 Bidair at JNB
- 25 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!