Can any one suggest a good tour company for a 14 day, or so, adventure trip to Morocco? We are in our mid 40s and would enjoy the Atlas Mountains and a night or two in the desert. We might attempt a "do it yourself" trip but would like to see what a package option might look like. Any suggestions? A large bus full of people is NOT what we are looking for....small group or escort would be most desireable. THANKS!
14 day adventure in morocco
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 2 Safari on a budget!
- 3 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 4 Basic facts on how to apply window films
- 5 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Tips for Israel
- 8 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 9 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 10 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 11 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 12 Road To Morocco Tours
- 13 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 14 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 15 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 16 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 17 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 18 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 19 Rwanda
- 20 Egypt safe travel
- 21 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 22 Zambia Impressions
- 23 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 24 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 25 Dubai trip