Can any one suggest a good tour company for a 14 day, or so, adventure trip to Morocco? We are in our mid 40s and would enjoy the Atlas Mountains and a night or two in the desert. We might attempt a "do it yourself" trip but would like to see what a package option might look like. Any suggestions? A large bus full of people is NOT what we are looking for....small group or escort would be most desireable. THANKS!
14 day adventure in morocco
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Zambia Impressions
- 2 Taste of Dubai
- 3 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 4 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 5 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 6 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 7 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 8 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 9 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 10 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour