Can any one suggest a good tour company for a 14 day, or so, adventure trip to Morocco? We are in our mid 40s and would enjoy the Atlas Mountains and a night or two in the desert. We might attempt a "do it yourself" trip but would like to see what a package option might look like. Any suggestions? A large bus full of people is NOT what we are looking for....small group or escort would be most desireable. THANKS!
14 day adventure in morocco
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakesh City
- 2 Beirut
- 3 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 4 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 5 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 6 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 7 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 8 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 9 Morocco Advice
- 10 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 11 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 12 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 13 I'm going on safari for free!
- 14 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 15 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 16 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 17 Dubai first time
- 18 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 19 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 20 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 21 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 22 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 23 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 24 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?
- 25 16 day mixed trip